Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Size 14 ?!?! You lucky thing - well done ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing so well Sherrie, i'm now fitting into my size 14 Maxi dress, I was shocked because my bust is bigger post baby so thought I would struggle but they fit! have you got any goal weight clothes? i'm just trying all my smaller stuff gradually X

Well done Fifijoshie! I have a pair of size 8 (more of a 10) jeans still with the tags on that I bought for my Mum last year. My Mum is a size 8 but they were too big for her so I have kept them all this time JUST IN CASE they may fit one day. Now I can actually say I have got them for WHEN they fit soon! These are different jeans to the ones I am using in my challenge :) x

Day 20: Update

Seriously, where are the days going? Another good day :D

Felt empowered as I took my daughter to her little friends 4th birthday party and NONE of the food appealed to me. Don't get me wrong, if I had attended the party at the end of my CWP journey then I would have probably nibbled a little bit as it was lovely food, but I was amazed at myself for not even feeling a teeny weeny bit tempted. Not one ounce. It seriously feels like a breakthrough, like my whole relationship/mindset with food has changed which ultimately is the biggest achievement! Otherwise once finished, if my relationship with food hasn't changed, then I would be back here in a years time doing it again! That is NOT going to happen!

Had an evening in with the Mr and our friends watching BGT and The Voice, had my peanut bar which I thoroughly enjoyed :) x x x

Just been reading through your diary and it has given me some real goals.

I am on day 5 now and feeling a little bit consumed with food and not eating and I think I am driving my hubby mad talking about it all the time but its the only way I can keep focused.

I have been really good and not cheated so hoping for some good loss as an incentive this week ( Get weighed Tues eve)

hi Alyson, I bet you'll have a fabulous result on Tuesday - are you doing SS?

Just been reading through your diary and it has given me some real goals.

I am on day 5 now and feeling a little bit consumed with food and not eating and I think I am driving my hubby mad talking about it all the time but its the only way I can keep focused.

I have been really good and not cheated so hoping for some good loss as an incentive this week ( Get weighed Tues eve)

Hi Alyson, I hope I have been of some inspiration to you. One of the reasons why I post on here is to inspire or help those in the same boat, I get so much support from other diaries on here, I have to do my bit!

I have chewed my partners ears off talking about the plan/old habits/expectations lol! They will appreciate it when they have a happy, slimmer, confident girl to show off :p

Well done for getting to day 5 chick, over the worst!!! x

Day 21: Update

Another day that has flown by! I nearly forgot to have my last shake, just having it now at 10:36pm!!!

My daughter has been poorly today :( She has asthma so she suffers with it at times bless her. Spent the day at home, can't remember the last time we did that. Was lovely to chill out though, even if my little girl wasn't well, we all managed to spend some quality time together. She's a Daddies girl though so I sometimes get left out, but thats ok, as long as she's happy :)

Not much else to report today, although I have only had 2 litres of water up until now, naughty! Better get more in tomorrow! x x x

Day 22: Update

More of the same really. My little girl was still poorly so we were home all day but it went fairly quickly as I was dealing with her and doing housework, reminding myself at 8pm that I still had to have my last shake! Managed to get more water in though so thats good x x x

Day 23: Weigh In Day!

So I got weighed at 1:30pm and I did indeed lose 3lbs this week brings me to a total of 18lbs in 3 weeks! Im very happy with that as I explained before that this week I introduced the bars into my week, I had 3 and spread them out, with them being higher in carbs and my body LOVING carbs (PCOS) I knew my loss would be lower.

Getting the water in now as I still think I could do more in a day. Im averaging at about 2.5-3litres a day.

OH EM GEE! Why did I not try the lemon yoghurt bars sooner? Total mouthgasm lol! They are lush. I'm gutted that I only ordered 3 for the week just incase I didn't like them, I'm not usually much of a citrus fan, but these are delish! And its amazing to know that these contain the same amount of carbs as the shakes so you can have more then 1 a day :)

Hope everyone is having a good day x x x

Mouthgasm?!?!?! Love it - and I agree on the yoghurt bars, I will be taking all my soups and porridge back this week to swap for the bars ! I also love the peanut and caramel one x

Omg OTI! How similar are we? I LOVE the peanut&caramel bars! My order is literally those, the lemon bars and choc shakes! I still love my choc shakes, I find they fill me up loads now too. I have them with between 300mls & 400mls of water, still fairly thick but very filling too.

Just out of curiosity, you dont have to answer if you dont want to, but what is your name? Lol! It feels weird referring to you as OTI lol x

HAHAHAHA - My name is Charlotte, but people call me Lotte !

I actually did try to amend my name as I thought it was overly mysterious/ anonymous, but I am not sure that you can ? As per my other post, I am so happy on the bars and will be deliriously happy to see the back of my soups and porridges tomorrow and swap them all for bars..bars... bar... although I really am concerned that the bars have reduced my losses this week -I'll see what the super accurate CDC scales say tomorrow night ......eeeeekkkk

Have you had a good day?

Lotte, thats better lol and a lovely name too :)

The bars may reduce your losses a little bit the few couple of weeks you start them but don't get disheartened, it soon evens out. And the lemon shouldn't affect losses at all as they are the same contents as the shakes, bonus!

Looking forward to seeing how you get on x x x

Day 24: Update

Another good day for CWP but a hectic day for me. I had to go with my sister a hospital appointment but we could only get there by bus and it was a 4hr round trip! Luckily we were pretty much in an out once we arrived!

My daughter spent the day with my Mum yesterday whilst I was with my sister, but she has still been unwell. She seems a little better today but is still not 100% bless her. This has drained me because she has had quite a few nights broken sleep (one night being up until more or less 6am) so I have not yet caught up on sleep and after yesterday I am feeling it!

I am having a lemon yoghurt bar tonight when me and my partner settle down for the evening and I am really looking forward to that :) x x x

Evening girls - WI for me tonight and 5 lbs off !!!! So chuffed, that's 22 lbs in 25 days which I know I wouldn't have got close to with any other diet.... so will now stop harping on about "the ONE week I lost 6 lbs at WW (and I was eating)" yawn yawn LOL !! My dear hubby only lost 1 lb after his week ends boozing... which made me even happier..what a b#**#h.... I know ! But he thought my gloating was funny and was still pleased to have lost anything a after a week end of frivolity!

So - rejuvenated and motivated for the week ahead and hoping to squeeze as bit more exercise in this week - how're you guys doing today?

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - Week 4 Already!!!

Well done you, you deserve to gloat, that is a really fab loss. :)

Thanks so much Cham - just read your thread and it really made me chuckle - don;t let him off the hook too quickly!! It was great to hear about your naughty days and how good you are at getting right back on it - I'm week three/ four and haven't slipped yet because I have so little self discipline that I worry if I go off plan I might never get back on !!

I wish I could be so disciplined like you but I have to have my milk in coffee every day and have from day 1. My BMI is 24.6 so now on 810 which is lovely. Feels good to be eating again. Your doing really well though. Keep it up :)

Thanks so much Cham - still very early days compared to you.... chuckling to see that your start weight was less than my first goal weight !! Fabulous to be in the 8s - you must look and feel amazing ;)x

Still in the 10 stone bracket but on 810 calories which is step 2. Cant freaking wait to b in the .8's. Lol I'm fitting into some size 10's and still some size 12's but started as a size 16 at end of Feb, so not too long really being may. The weeks fly by. I found once I lost 2 stone I really got complimented a lot by people and that spurred me on. you will lose so much.more quicker than I did so brace yourself for feeling fantastic. It's a great feeling woohoo xxx

Back