diary of a chunky monkey

Hah, thanks for this. I love the 1 = guinea pig. I used to adore a "pig" called billy when I was a kid, I shall think of losing 1 of him a week. I'm just over 36 lbs lost and the thought that it is a small microwave is a bit :eek:.

The thought that not only have I lost more weight than a 3 average new-borns weigh, but more than the average toddler is interesting. It definitely throws my "by how will I cope with a potential pregnancy within the next few years" question into perspective. (in terms of actual baby weight not overall pregnancy gain).

Congrats on your latest weigh in. :) Your regular losses are awesome. It makes all the difference when you get silver 7s regularly. When you say WW pasta in meetings, do you mean the pasta pots that you pour water on? I've been thinking of trying those for emergencies, what are they like?

"Congrats on your latest weigh in. :) Your regular losses are awesome. It makes all the difference when you get silver 7s regularly. When you say WW pasta in meetings, do you mean the pasta pots that you pour water on? I've been thinking of trying those for emergencies, what are they like?"

hi there thanks congrats on your weight loss , yeah the pasta pots are from ww meeting the chicken and mushroom one it is really quite nice it one of th ones that just require hot water , if u like past tho dolmio do one which you heat in micro it called pasta twirls ls it 7pp . people laugh at me cause i go round looking for low pointed stuff in supermarkets!. x

Last edited:
thursday 13/11/14

breakfast: ww cereal bar=2
banana=0

lunch maccy D

fillet o fish =9
regular chips=9

dinner: ww pasta (class)=5

ww hot choc=1
velvet crunch=2

28/28 1/49

cycle=40 mins

friday 14/11/14

breakfast: crunchy nut cornfakes pot=5
yoghurt=2
banana=0

11am : ww bar=2
sunbites=3

lunch: pasta =7
tuna=2
mayo lighter than light 50g=1

dinner: 4 iceland veg spring rolls=5
mushrooms=0
veg=0
tomato ketchup (2 sachet)=1

ww hot choc=1

28/28 1/49

exercise treadmill =30 mins
200 stepper

Well done on your weight loss :) I have just rejoined ww today and like you have also done sw in the past.
Good luck with the week ahead x

Well done on your weight loss, you're doing amazing :) xx

hi there have been off this for a while. With ww i have been up and down like a yo yo so i think it time need to restart my diary ,

thursday 7/05/15

30g kellogs start=3
30g cookie crunch=3
1/4 skimmed milk=1

Lunch

x2 crumpets=5
x2eggs=4
mushrooms=0
beans 205g=5

dinner

hi guys back again , have only just remembered password , I am now doing Sw and were b4 I did ww on my own I now have do sw with 2 friends from work , so far I have lost 9.5lbs and my wi is a tues , I am in the process of moving and its further away from my work so plenty of body magic for me ! so far rhis week I have had a good week and with the exception of my hen night at he weekend I have been on track so am hoping for a sts this week or a worst 1 on anyways I hope everyone has a good week.
Today has been on track

Hex a- x2 cheese strings
Hexb- x2 alpen light

b/fast-mullerlight
egg

lunch: subway salad (1.5 syns for dressing)
areo mousse (5.5)

diner: fruit salad
ww youghurt

syns today- 8.5

have tried to wait mostly speed ot compensate for yesterday

Back