I am back!!!!

Sorry new job took its toll on my weight loss trying to figure out what to eat that would fill me up on short lunch breaks etc.

So yeah back on plan and ready to kick butt!

So I'll start my diary again.

Breakfast today
Green grapes,
Strawberries
Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch
Out and off plan but gonna use all 15 syns on it but still make sure to have 1/3 speed

Dinner
I'm in work from 3:30- 10 so for my break Ive made a pasta dish: chicken, broccoli, Peas, onions in a red pepper pasta sauce and some spiral pasta and I have an apple and a alpen light too

Lots of water
Mug of coffee with hexa milk
2 x cans coke zero

Really keep forgetting to update my diary but my batch cooking is on point.

12l of my amazing veggie pasta sauce (syn free) and portioned into 14 containers

5l of country veg and lentil soup (syn free)

Swedish style meatballs (36) (entire batch is 4 syns)

Cottage pie (one syn and one portion)

Bought a massive chest freezer so no exuses. Lots of handy meals

Last night was cottage pie with some greens and tonight is veggie soup and hexb garlic bread.

Bold morning eating black pudding for brekkie.

Lunch is veggie soup and garlic bread which is a gf ciabatta hexb roll

Dinner will be sw chicken Tikka masala with rice

Bringing dinner to work this eve

Sorry been in wedding mode. So now that's it over. I have another 9 months to loose the last 35lbs.

Been so busy tho helping my friend and working extra hours all week so I could be free for her big day.

So now I am back to my January weight and I am ready to kick but. I can do this and I am so motivated now. My local hotel gym n pool is doing a 60€ for 60 days deal which I'd fab as it is normally 10 a go or 450 for the year. As we are rural they have no competition. So looking forward to heading tomorrow after work for a swim. Out today doing body magic in the lovely sunshine

I'm going to totally take advantage of my local pool, can't use the gym now, but I can do aquafit. I've been going swimming once a week, but I hate when schools breaks up the pool is full of screaming kids, contemplating early morning swims.

All work work work here but staying on plan down another 4lbs

Struggling with body image at the moment. I'm going to the gym 3-4 times a week and using pool facilities. Yet somehow I have lost my neck, boobs, and arms are smaller and even my waist, yet my hips and legs haven't changed at all. So I'm in half size clothing. Which makes wearing certain clothing styles horrific. So its actually putting me off loosing more weight cause I'm more pear than ever and its so disheartening.

So if anyone has any tips on how to loose the donut that would be appreciated

So ive had yet another crazy week but I am down on syns. Taking about 10-12 a day so hoping it will help with losses.

Today
Breakfast was shreddies with low fat milk

Lunch was two gammon steaks with fried onion and an apple

Snacks banana apple and a bag of rancheros crisps

Dinner
Fajitas chicken lettuce veggies

Three herbal teas, diet bru can, can Pepsi max and lastly about 1l of water.

Somw

Been very sick today, so foodwise ive been weird and picky
Tried to build my fluids back up so drank loads

4 x diet sodas
2l of water
2 cups of ginger tea
1 cup camomile tea
500ml vitamin enriched green tea

HexA & B - shredded wheat and low fat milk

Syns for sandwich thin with two slices of bacon with fat chopped off, and a tin of kiddies pasta shapes. I think it was moshi monster.

Lunch two - after I threw up the rest
Leftover fajita chicken and lettuce

Dinner -
Rosemary and Garlic baked chicken with oven chips and broccoli. (Couldn't even eat half- it smelled delish tho)

Syns
Two ginger biscuits to settle my tummy.

Back