I ordered 22 for ages, even when I was a 20 just in case I got upset if it didn't fit, eventually I got several size 20 tops, but I still stick to 22 bottoms, then a few weeks ago I was sorting through the attic looking for Xmas decs and I found a bag of size 20 clothes, they all fit and I was super chuffed, then I put a stone on over Xmas and they no longer fit
If I was still wearing size 22 I might not have noticed the gain, which encouraged me to get on the scales and of course once I did I was shocked and found my way here.
I also have a sparkly top I bought when I was pregnant 13yrs ago that I swore I'd slim in to. Its sat there 13 yrs having never been worn, now its totally out of fashion, but I've never thrown it away.

I ordered 22 for ages, even when I was a 20 just in case I got upset if it didn't fit, eventually I got several size 20 tops, but I still stick to 22 bottoms, then a few weeks ago I was sorting through the attic looking for Xmas decs and I found a bag of size 20 clothes, they all fit and I was super chuffed, then I put a stone on over Xmas and they no longer fit
If I was still wearing size 22 I might not have noticed the gain, which encouraged me to get on the scales and of course once I did I was shocked and found my way here.
I also have a sparkly top I bought when I was pregnant 13yrs ago that I swore I'd slim in to. Its sat there 13 yrs having never been worn, now its totally out of fashion, but I've never thrown it away.

I have a load of clothes from 2008 10/12 when I was at my skinniest. So I want to get back into them I'll be happy then, but today frustrated me. I've decided to give up shopping until March until my friends hen and hope that my next experience is better.

Dinner today was in an amazing restaurant called The Slim Kitchen.
IMG_20160108_195041.jpg

Ordered their chicken stir fry with seasame seeds and coriander. So so good. Its worth every syn. Healthy syns :)

Diet coke
Water
Water and more water
Some lucozade orange cause I was feeling slightly light headed after all the walking.

I have no idea. They have two in Belfast. I haven't checked their website but they are fairly cool. Prices aren't too bad either and they had some lovely low syn options as they use less oils and butter etc and they do loads of gf and dairy free options.

So today's food

Warning!!!!!!

I was a bold slimming worlder...

Skinny cappuccino (hexa)
Berry muffin

Caribean chicken curry and rice with popadum

Diet coke
Diet irn bru
Water

Popcorn

Apple

Dinner will be sw chips

Thanks for birthday wishes had a lovely day.

So last night I was bold. ... I drank about a bottle of wine with my friends last night. Dinner was mushy pea curry defrosted and had some spring rolls and slimming world chips.

Breakfast
Pancakes with nutella and marshmallows ... So not sw friendly but today's my day and I want cake!!!! Hexa milk in tea.

Lunch
Chicken stiryfry with rice (peppers, onions, carrots, beansprouts)
Diet 7up
Water
Camomile tea

Surprise Birthday cupcake

Dinner

Sw Chips (again.. I know but loving the taste from airfryer) with some chilli from freezer stock.
Cake... Cake and more cake
Coffee
Diet coke

Oh Jessie believe me I was bold. I didn't snack too much but what I ate was bold

I just count it as a flexi day and now I am back on track.

Breakfast
Peppermint tea
40g weetabix crunchy bran HeXB
Low fat Milk half HeXA

Lunch
Stirfry - chicken with peas, peppers, beansprouts, cabbage, chilli, ginger and onion in a sauce made from soy, chicken stock, 5 spice, garlic granules, 1syn for honey and some black pepper
Served with white rice
3 500ml glasses of water with peach sugar free miwadi

So the stirfry makes 4 portions so that's 1/4 syn

Dinner
Pork chop ( Schwartz- Steak seasoning) with homemade chips (from airfryer) with fried green and yellow peppers and so many onions
More peach miwadi with water 2x 500ml glasses

Snacks

Double Decker - Cadburys. 12? Syns?
Need to check it on the app

500ml Sprite Zero
Apple
Peppermint tea

Feeling really thirsty today and my flu still not gone. Curling up on the sofa relaxing now with OH he's sick too.

Attachments

• IMG_20160111_131448.jpg
    IMG_20160111_131448.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20160111_191509.jpg
    IMG_20160111_191509.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
12.5 syns . . .

Still worth it. So 12.75 syns today I know it sounds crazy but I count the quarter syns. Cause its the difference in that 1/2lb off at the end of the week.

Aww no - that's rubbish that your still not feeling better. Sounds like you need a duvet day.

Take it your liking the air fryer - I swear by mine!

Back