OK so today was a little bit over the place.

Breakfast brunch was baked oats. Done exactly to the sw recipe. (Looked fab. Tasted like crap) I think I'll stick to my cookie version
. IMG_20160116_223344.jpg IMG_20160116_230947.jpg IMG_20160117_113110.jpg

Lunch was out and about cause we need to get some things.

So I had one sausage, chips, (only a few) beans and egg. I'm saying 10 syns.

Watermelon fingers 4 (pk from tesco)

Dinner was slow cooker chicken with potato, broccoli and cauliflower and syn free gravey.

So I tried out mashing an egg into the potato. I really don't see how it makes a difference. I think in future I'd rather syn some butter.

Slow cooker chicken is so good

Basically you put some balls of tin foil in your slow cooker and sit the chicken face down on it. (Season chicken how you like it) and leave it on low for a few hours depending on what size it is!

Really worth it!!!
IMG_20160116_182710.jpg
IMG-20160117-WA0000.jpg
IMG_20160117_192233.jpg

What's your cookie recipe hun?

So here goes

35g oats
1 small egg
5 tbsp sweetener
Vanilla essence tsp

That's the basic recipe. I cook for 20 mins give or take at 200c.

Then normally I either make orange choc chips for hexb and 3 syns which is a small bit of orange essence zest of an orange and 13g of dark choc chips

Or 2 syns of options. (I usually do a double batch when I use this so 1 syn 1hexb)

The baked oats just add 50ml milk and 100g raspberries for 1 syn. Bake for 40 mins.

Hey!

So today has been a really great day on plan.

Breakfast/Lunch
2 rashers (fat cut off)
Omlette (halved with my boyfriend - 4 eggs, large onion, black pepper and parsley)
raspberries, strawberries and 10 watermelon fingers shared between us ( I ate all the melon)

Dinner
Sticky Pork with stir fried noodles.
Full of speed foods ( onions, leeks, carrot, peppers, snap peas, chilli, garlic, beansprouts)

Drinks today- 3 cans diet 7up
2 mugs of coffee with HexA milk
500ml water
1 sugar free capri sun

2 syns honey in the stirfry

So had my HeXB left.

4 syns of cookies.

1 syn choc orange shot
3 syn 13g dark choc chips

Hexb cookies

Attachments

• IMG-20160118-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20160118-WA0008.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
Today started on plan

Breakfast
Beans on half slice hexb toast

Dinner
Mince beef stew.( Made the filling for cottage pie. ) potatoes and broccoli.

So it all went downhill from there.
Have really upset stomach after taking pain medication to deal with a headache from hell. My sinus's are all blocked and I feel like my head is skrinking in. Not a fun way to spend the day.

So I've had an upset tummy and vomiting for past few hours, so I have been drinking some lucozade (oops ) and gone way over syns

Attachments

• IMG_20160119_165015.jpg
    IMG_20160119_165015.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
You really are not having a good few weeks with feeling unwell bless you! Was it just the lucozade that you drank tat has taken you over on syns? Feel better soon!

You really are not having a good few weeks with feeling unwell bless you! Was it just the lucozade that you drank tat has taken you over on syns? Feel better soon!

Thanks. Still rubbish today. My chest is in bits and my throats sore from getting sick. Curled up with a hot water bottle and duvet. No I went over on toast too. Had an extra slice of the hexb brown bread so that's an extra 6, and then butter. Cause I wanted something light.

Today's breakfast was hexb toast 2/slices and four tablespoons baked beans. Water. Water and more water. Having some fanta lemon zero too.

So I just did my first SW online weigh in this morning and I have

3.5 lbs off

WOOOOOOOOOO that's amazing? lol SLIMMER OF THE WEEK! :p obviously because nobody else in your class haha. So proud of you for a fantastic week! You must be so thrilled :D

Back