So I forgot to post breakfast

Mallons gf syn free sausages and hexb toast
2 x 500ml water

Making one of my favourites at the moment. Sw Easy Chicken curry with spicey veg.

( and being a good girl that I am I have a pork joint cooking away in the slow cooker)

Well done on the amazing loss hun! I think the only time I miss being a meat eater is when I see amazing slow cooker recipes - veggie stuff in the slow coker just isn't as good!

Oh I know. My friend kills me cause she misses things like that or my Guinness and chicken stew. (But its way too high of syns to make anymore)

Anyway yeah
Pulled pork

lump of pork
Salt pepper
Smoked paprika

Remove all fat, put some salt, and pepper into a bowl with two tablespoons of paprika mix well.

Rub the mixture into the joint.

Place in slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours.
After the first hour remove and drain away the excess juices)

I checked mine at 4 and gave it the extra hour. Then preheat oven and throw in for 20 mins on high to crisp it up. (I did this while my parsnips roasted)

Shred and eat :)

Normally if make some BBQ or chipotle dressing but I really fancied a Sunday roast.
Enjoy :)

Ok so I completely forgot to update cause I was all over the place this weekend, first day feeling well again on Friday so I was on a mission to clean the house, so lots ofbody magic done, 6 washes, ironing, dishes, floors, hoovered and mopped, bathrooms scrubbed, kitchen scrubbed and oven too.

22/01
Breakfast
Omlette with onions

Lunch
Chicken curry (the extra easy one from the book) with cottage pie
random I know but other half forgot the cottage pie for work, and it needed to be ate, and the curry was leftovers so half a bowl of each

Dinner
Chilli con carne from the "best loved" book, really good extra veggies with chips done in the actifry.

Syns and Snacks

hexb oat cookies with Options Hot Choc - 2syns
hexa
milk - 2x coffee with low fat milk 100ml

Syn free sausages 6 - these are delish
chocolate 8 syns

23/01

Breakfast
Syn free sausages 3, 2 x slices of bacon fat removed 1 slice of
hexb Brennans be good bread

Lunch - Shopping in Derry ( Dunelm Mill Cafe)

Baked potato and beans
Diet Coke
Diet Pepsi

Dinner - Rafters Derry
Starter- Salt and Chilli Chicken with rice
( lots of shredded onions, peppers and and 3 pieces of chicken)
Estimating 5 syns

Mains- Steak (fat cut off) baby boiled potaoes, carrots, broccoli and saute onions
(I gave away my onion ring and didnt eat the mash) 6? for oil, but the rest was good
Dessert - Meringue - didnt eat the cream or icecream 5 or 6?

lots of diet cokes and water
Lets say
35 syns!!

Today
Breakfast

8 syns of pancakes and NUTELLA ( I know I'm bold- bame the approaching star week)

Lunch
Chicken stir fry with egg fried rice
Fanta lemon zero

Dinner
Minions pasta shapes on hexb sandwich thins. With a pear

Two mugs of peppermint tea
One orange and cranberry tea

750ml water & 2 mandarins

Syns
Pancakes this morn
Flumps 4 syns
Alpen light 3 syns

Glad you're feeling better hun - love the minions on toast - feels like proper comfort food! Love the chicken curry and cottage pie - it's the same sort of thing I would do - has to be eaten so I'll eat it! xxx

I want to cry!!!!!!

I ate my weight in chocolate!! I frigging hate star week!!!!!!

I started a new pill this month and its meant to be better for my new weight/symptoms etc but my oh my. After taking it religiously, I still end up getting my star week early and now I am in a big emotional mess.

Have no energy to do anything. I am literally curled up on the couch with pain meds and have my hot water bottle. No appetite now today as I am so queasy since last night when I literally ate all the choc I could get my hands on.

I may have had about 70-80 syns but I will deal with that. Do extra body magic before weigh in Thurs.

Anyway
If my day wasn't crappy enough got word my Dads in hospital. So I've to travel down tonight to see him. Hoping its nothing too serious.

The urge to comfort eat is insane. I just want more choc and rubbish.

:(:(:(:(:(

Oh no, poor you. Feel better soon. Try some hot chic for a choc fix, or some SW Ferraro Roche??

Oh no, poor you. Feel better soon. Try some hot chic for a choc fix, or some SW Ferraro Roche??

Are the Ferraro Roche made with quark? Cause a girl brought them to group taster before and they were horrific.
Or is there another recipe I need to know?

Trying my best to get back on track today

Two small bananas
5 x 300ml glasses of sugar free juices
Leftover spag bol for lunch

Syns - 22! ( I tried my best the chocolate urges took over)

Have hexb left so gonna have two double choc alpen lights later. Have to figure out what to have for dinner now with my spag bol. (Its very speedy, celery, onion, passata, tomatoes, carrots, courgette and peppers)

No, they are made by mixing weetabix and nutella, but you really have to get the ratio right or they can be a bit nasty.
Nutella is soo chocolatey for its syns, I have a habit of spreading it on all sorts of things, ryvita, toast, SW pancakes and mixing it into cheesecake, muller lights and smearing it on strawberries in summer :)

Ate an apple, (s) two mandarins (s) and a kiwi (f) as well as a tin of minions pasta shapes (f)

Just keep picking. Drank two giant mugs of camomile tea, 4 diet lilt cans and two large glasses of water.

Still feel absolutely starving. All I want is chocolate and Chinese. Love the fact I live rurally. I don't have the access to a Chinese or any food delivery like I did in Letterkenny. Was so easy to just ring for food. Now I'd actually have to drive into town find parking and walk to a takeaway. No thanks!!

Sorry about rants and ravings today am struggling today and I need to let loose somewhere. Feel like I'm slowing going crazy. I wish I could be like my friends who don't seem to notice their periods. Maybe one bad one a year. Where as I am left in agony, sick, tired, weak and frustrated craving sugary goods.

Oh babes big hug.
I'm having mega issues at the moment just had endemitriotic surgery a biopsy and they've inserted the coil. Telling me it will make masses of difference. Well so far i've bled everyday since so 2 weeks today!! Next option hysterectomy. I know what you mean blimming hormones make us crazy. I hope it eases up for you soon my lovely. Try to not worry about the food we get so obssessed sometimes but our bodies crave these things for a reason. Go with it then work real hard next few weeks. I hope dads ok. Xxx

Oh love - rant away, we're all here to listen! Hopefully you feel much better today - just draw a line under it and start again. Mother nature is a b!tch sometimes xxx

Back