Maybe rather than grazing you should just full on fill yourself up. Maybe a baked potato with all the free trimmings? Followed by a mug shot, two bananas and a muller light, bet you won't want to eat anything after that lot lol

Oh babes big hug.
I'm having mega issues at the moment just had endemitriotic surgery a biopsy and they've inserted the coil. Telling me it will make masses of difference. Well so far i've bled everyday since so 2 weeks today!! Next option hysterectomy. I know what you mean blimming hormones make us crazy. I hope it eases up for you soon my lovely. Try to not worry about the food we get so obssessed sometimes but our bodies crave these things for a reason. Go with it then work real hard next few weeks. I hope dads ok. Xxx

Oh ouch. Hope your ok. They wanted me to get that coil in, but then they realised with family historys that I cant have it. Yeah the cravings side of things are finally over, usually happens the first two days. Not as bad now today but still on pain meds for it. Cause I genuinely feel like there is a warzone in my Uterus!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBC9tl_yxn8/?taken-by=maryannesw

So got word it was just high blood pressure with my dad, so I'm happy with that, he told me not to travel home as he is gonna be ok. But I swear the stress of that and the pain I was in yesterday I would of sat and ate a box of donuts if I had them! I am so wrecked today, gonna take it easy again and do some study and hopefully by tomorrow I will be back at full wak!

Actually being pretty good today and so far 100% on plan

Breakfast
4 rashers no fat and 1 pear
pint of water

Lunch
Stirfry with chicken, courgette and carrot done in spirilazer. and bed of noodles
diet lilt

camomiletea

Maybe rather than grazing you should just full on fill yourself up. Maybe a baked potato with all the free trimmings? Followed by a mug shot, two bananas and a muller light, bet you won't want to eat anything after that lot lol

I dont eat mugshots or muller lghts but I had 3 bananas, sw chips with fried eggs and peas, two mandarins, 2 kiwis.

I have a full honeydew melon cut up today to snack on aswell as two carrots diced up, and I cannot even stomach the taughts of them. could barely eat breakfast and lunch. I get like that with my period, I am either starving or I dont want to look at food

Dinner
Slow cooker peri peri chicken

took one breast and diced it up and had it with mushy pea curry with peas and onions along with some sw chips not enough speed but im happy it was syn free

hexb was ciabbata gf roll cut into town and made into garlic bread for 1 syn

Hope you're feeling better today - glad your Dad is ok. Stress definitely doesn't help at times like this! x

Hey all,

Still suffering from period pains but thankfully all my cravings are gone. It's 7.09pm and all the syns I've used were two in my gravey for dinner :)

Breakfast/Lunch
2 fried eggs, 2 bacon medallions with HeXB slim bagel and a ton of honeydew melon

Lots of water and diet lilt.

Dinner
Slow Cooker Chicken (done with peri Peri seasoning)
Green beans, turnip and carrot mash and gravey. Put two potatoes on my plate but didn't eat them so I guess I've just had hexb protein and speed today. So looks like I'll be able to have another hexb and make this a sp day.

So I'll have two alpen lights and a curly wurly later making it 8 syns today

Really good 100% on plan today

Breakfast
Omlette - leftover baby potatoes fried with a large onion and 4 eggs

(Devine)

Lunch
More omlette with some raw carrot

Dinner
Fakeaway

Fanta Chicken with basmati brown rice
Spring rolls
(1 syn)

Syns
Cornflour 1
Curly wurly 6
Lion bar 5
Choc 3
Ending on 15

Lots of water today and diet lemon&lime
Camomile tea
Peppermint tea
Mug of coffee with half hexa
Mug of tea with half hexa

Hexb
two alpen light choc & fudge

Need to boost speed this week! So any suggestions welcome. Gonna try sw pancakes with loads of melon in the morning.

Oops, Sorry forgot to update yesterday.

30/01/2016

Breakfast
Pancakes (the SW egg and Sweetner variety) so not for me way to sickly so ended up just having lots of melon.

Lunch
Soup -Veggie soup will post recipe next it is lush!!!
half hexb be good bread

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBK8FP2yxk7/?taken-by=maryannesw

Dinner
Lunch was late around 4, so we decided to have a light dinner of beans on toast ( brennans be god bread half hexb ) with some mandarins

Snacks
mandarins, green grapes,
2 syns flump
2 syns maria biscuits x2
4 syns fruit
1/2 syn choc shot

31/01/016
Today

Breakfast
Marcus makes the most synful pancakes but they are so lush! just perfection, like crepe meets pancake.
so I had roughly 8 syns worth with choc shot, and some nutella, with a ton of speed. Raspberries, melon and mandarin.

Lunch/Dinner
Not feeling great, so just had some soup and hexb bread, stomach was a bit dodgy, so I just ate that, while he got to enjoy my lovely Slow Cooker BBQ gammon with some airfryer chips.

3 mallons gluten free syn free sausages and 2 mandarins

hula hoop puft
mini lion bar

been drinking lots of diet cloudy lemonade, diet 7up and water
hot drinks have been lots of peppermint tea, and coffee with hexa milk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBNr2HTSxqG/?taken-by=maryannesw

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBN2aCcyxk5/?taken-by=maryannesw

Back