Recipe for the most amazing soup ever!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBK1zRdSxki/?taken-by=maryannesw

Fry garlic and onion in a little bit of frylight. put the bags of veggies in next and stir, add 500ml waters, 2 chicken stock cubes and salt and pepper.
I used 100g red lentils too.
I added two carrots and a parsnip diced into it, ad left for an hour and a half simmering. Add water if needed, and belive me its just what you find in a restaurant.

That fakeaway looks amazing! Going to have to try that veggie soup recipe - am still yet to find one I actually really like xx

Soup sounds lovely. Will have to get my soup maker out I think. :)

That fakeaway looks amazing! Going to have to try that veggie soup recipe - am still yet to find one I actually really like xx

It is absolutely amazing. I blitzed it down but left a few lumps and it was just fab. I rarely eat/drink a full bowl of soup but this one and my red pepper are the best.

NEW MONTH

NEW START

01/02/2106

Breakfast

Big bowl of fruit at 10am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBPg8FYSxvt/?taken-by=maryannesw

11:20 Sausages ( my fav syn free ones ) with fried eggs and easy peeler mandarins

Lunch
2pm Bob the Builder Pasta with half hexb toast
2 mandarins

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBPvbPxyxqa/?taken-by=maryannesw

Dinner
6:45pm
Fakeaway again - Mayflower curry with stir fried noodles and prawn crackers 8 syns
Chicken curry with peas, onions, garlic, peppers, carrots, snappeas.
Noodles: Stirfried in garlic, onion and the stir fry marinade I make.

Today I have drank 2.5l water
1 mug of coffee wth
hexa milk

Syns and Snacks
Handful of OH crisps
2 syns
Flump 2 syns
Alpen Light half hexb
Alpen Light 3 syns

Brekkie
Fruit salad and lots of water

Lunch
leftover mayflower chicken curry and noodles (6 syns)

Dinner
3 bacon medallions, mash, broccoli and gravey 3 syns

Fruit salad - blueberries, grapes, strawberries, raspberries and mandarin.

Then it all went downhill

Maria biscuits 8 syns
Lion bar 4 syns
Flump 2 syns

Whoops!!!!!!

OMG that fakeaway looks *drools* TO DIE FOR! Deffo wanna make the mayflower curry and your noodles look banging!

I can't wait to do our little swap! I've already got a few bits but need to pick up some more! So excited!!!!!! I know we haven't set a date or anything or I don't know if there is a particular time you want to get them ready for to send by or if we should pick a date etc :D

Sorry folks. I am on plan but had a busy week. Haven't posted.

Crunchy bran and almond milk has been breakfast last two days. Lunches have been syn free sausages and mandarin is.

I made a slow cooker chana masala and had that with roast chicken rice and veg both days.

Lots of water, diet lilt and almond milk.

Syns have been 15 Last two days but that will change. Tonights a Chinese and tomorrow I have a family party so well see how it goes. Will post again Sunday once I'm back at my house.

It was good to see everyone. Home now since Sunday but had a busy few days my friend came up for a visit to see my new home and I was busy playing tour guide. We even climbed a mountain but I am soon tired and sore now. Tough going but I realised I have come so far already 6 months ago I couldn't have done it.

Food wise

I am so bold. I did my best and I had lots of speed. But being out and about is tough trying to stick within syns.

Starting tomorrow is lent. So 40 days of no choc, no crisps, no takeaways and no crappy food. So well see how the lbs go! Not gonna let a few bad days ruin my week. Fish tomorrow and casserole Thursday. Just jumping back on it 100%

But picture of me in black from sat vs July at a wedding. So I'm proud of how far ive come.

Attachments

• IMG_20160209_082415.jpg
    IMG_20160209_082415.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 28
Back