Diary of a hidden thin girl

You are absolutely fantastic!

Well done on your loss - and the NSV of buying a top in a smaller size. If I lose 1lb or STS I am always so tempted to go 'off the rails' but you have shown me that by sticking with it, the results will come.

Have a fabulous week x

You are absolutely fantastic!

Well done on your loss - and the NSV of buying a top in a smaller size. If I lose 1lb or STS I am always so tempted to go 'off the rails' but you have shown me that by sticking with it, the results will come.

Have a fabulous week x

thank you, it's hard not to waver when its not in our favor but ultimately we need to evaluate what we want more a 1lb a week will result in us being smaller in the long run. Have a fab week yourself...hopefully it'll be nice and sunny.

Just a quick update of food today Friday 20.6.14

breakfast
strawberries
banana
fat free Greek yogurt

lunch
scrambled egg
baked beans
tinned tomatoes
2 400g w/m bread

snack
banana
strawberries
muller light yogurt

dinner
steak
SW chips
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
onions
mushrooms
tsp of low cal mayo (2)

syns
2 malibu with pepsi max (25ml measures)

update
the steak was tough so didn't eat it and only had 1 malibu (35ml =4syns so i'll take 25ml =3 syns)

total syns 5

Last edited:
Saturday 21.6.14 first day of our holidays :D

Another gorgeous day, glorious sunshine, its the weekend, its our hols and everything is good....we were up early, had a leisurely breakfast then headed out for a walk in Blackburn on the witton weavers way. It was a 6 mile walk and I found it a lot easier than previously...usually I manage 5 miles but the last mile kills me....not today over a stone lighter so less to carry...:)

We are having another BBQ tonight, Andy is in the process of lighting it as I type. Having a bit of a relax again tonight and have a few syns but won't go over board.

food today is....

breakfast
bacon
egg
tomatoes
mushrooms
baked beans
1 400 g w/m bread (3)

lunch/ snack
beef tomato sliced
3 squares of feta (lf)
Strawberries
banana
mullerlight yogurt

BBQ
SW burger
w/m roll
1 pork sausage (4.5)
1 low fat cheese slice (2)
salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato
tsp ketchup (0.5)

I may have a malibu I may not....will update if I do.

hope you guys are having a fab Saturday night xx

total syns 10

Last edited:
Popped in to subscribe - inspired by reading just part of ur diary - will catch up with all ur progress soon I hope - ur doing so wellx

Have a fab hol my sweet and many congrats once again!!!!
We are heading to Penrith in the morning for some Body Magic lol.
Love and hugs xxx

Sunday 22.6.14 day 2 of hols

sat outside enjoying the sun whilst Andy is watching F1. We have just enjoyed a monster breakfast which i'm sure will put us on till our dinner tonight lol.

i have had... Bacon, sausage (4.5), egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, 2 400g w/m toast, skimmed milk for coffee.

reflecting back on yesterday, i didn't have the malibu.

just an update for food purpose

snack
sea food sticks
banana

dinner
roast beef
SW roast potatoes
carrots
broccoli
sprouts
peas if there is some in freezer
small Yorkshire pudding (2)
gravy (1.5)

Total 8 syns

Last edited:
Popped in to subscribe - inspired by reading just part of ur diary - will catch up with all ur progress soon I hope - ur doing so wellx
Hi upndown, thanks for dropping in, hope your doing well yourself x

1403462133553.jpg

Whoever thinks slimming world is a 'diet' think again this is my dinner tonight the only syns are the gravy and small Yorkshire pudding. I cannot begin to tell you how satisfied I am right now. I love this way of eating.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi upndown, thanks for dropping in, hope your doing well yourself x

Hi - really enjoying ur diary - I've been away this weekend - didn't go bonkers but not on plan either - back on it in the morning tho' - hope u have another good week - roast dinner pic had be drooling lolx

Monday 23.6.14 day 3 hols

My brekki today
Magic porridge with strawberries
1403513938759.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

just made SW quiche with tuna, tomato, peppers, fat free cottage cheese & 3 eggs...delish plus some left over to nibble later.

been out for a walk approx 5 miles it was mega hot and i got bit to death, glad o be in the cool house now. Not sure whats for dinner tonight I think I fancy chicken salad but we'll see later.

Ok rest of food eaten today...
Chicken with jerk spice
New potatoes
Salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweet peppers & red onion
Taziki dip made with fat free greek yogurt, garlic, mint, cucumber & lemon juice
Nectarine
Cherries

Think I'm done for today.

Last edited:
Tuesday 24.6.14 still on hols

Andy and I have had a bit of a doing day today around the house. We managed to get the yard looking better, bought a new rug for the lounge and then headed over to stay at mine for a few days.

quick food update

breakfast
2 boiled egg n soldiers using 2 400g wholemeal toast

snack / lunch
banana
nectarine
left over SW quiche

dinner
gamon
egg
SW chips
peas
1/3 salad

skimmed milk for coffee

syns - 0

totally full now

Mmmmm love egg and soldiers.:D Think I might have for brekkie tomorrow as fed up of ryvitas.

As long as the eggs are runny the dry toast is fine dipped in. Enjoy, we will be having bacon, scrambled and beans probably.

Wednesday 25.6.14

today is a little cooler here in Wigan but actually quite thankful for that need a bit of a cool down. Today Andy and I had a ride to Southport for a bit of a bimble on the beach. Tia had a run around and found a ball so she was chuffed. We prepered dinner before we went cooking Pete's chicken chasseur out of Petes thread on here it smells delicious.

We got up a little late this morning but had a massive breakfast, I had omelette with tomatoes and 1 babybel light sliced up, bacon and beans. andy had bacon, egg and sausage barmcake.

lunch was just a strawberry, nectarine and cherry salad with fat free greek yogurt.

not sure what i'll have with the chicken chaseur yet plus i have a b section to eat.

Had Petes chicken chasseur with spaghetti and SW roast potatoes....was hungry, lol...and omg it was totally delish, if you havent tried already give it a go....yummy

just had my HEB porridge as i didn't have it this morning. Movie night now....over n out :)

Last edited:
Pete’s Pulled Pork (2014)

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 Onion, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Tbsp. Tomato purees (s) (sff)
1 Tbsp. Smoked paprika
2 Tbsp. Worcester sauce
3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped (sff)
3 Tbsp. Sweetener
3 Tbsp. Cider vinegar
400g Chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)
1 Kg Aldi Pork shoulder joint (ff)
Slow cooker

Method

In a small saucepan, sprayed with frylight, cook the onion & garlic until soft.
Add the other ingredients, bring to the boil then reduce the heat & cook until it thickens up, stirring from time to time. Using a hand blender, reduce to a smooth sauce, when thickened, set aside.
Pre-heat the slow cooker.
Carefully remove the meat from the package, remove & keep the string loops, cut off all the fat that you can from the meat, replace the string loops.
In a hot large frying pan sprayed with frylight, brown the meat all over.
Pour a layer of the sauce in the base of the slow cooker, place the meat on top, pour the remaining sauce over the meat, place the lid on the slow cooker & switch to “low” then cook for at least 6 Hrs until the meat can be pulled apart with a pair of forks.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Next one to try...mmmmmm....

Thursday 26.6.14

Hi guys, had an early weigh in today due to staying the night at Andys tonight...no scales there...any way I had a STS which I'm a little bit miffed at but on the plus side (not size) I have lost 5 inches - 2 off bust, 2 off hips 1 off waist no wonder my clothes are falling down lol. I have been on plan 100% as usual but I have a feeling ive not eaten enough compared to other weeks....either that or I had a double whammy last week when I hit 4lbs....who knows...I'm sure ill have a loss next week.

We are off on our road trip up to Ayr tomorrow, only over night but looking forward to it. I've decided tnst just for tomorrow whilst we ard up there my dinner will be off plan so I can have whatever I fancy whatever it is, it wont be junk and it certainly won't have a dessert but my main can be anything. I am making a picnic for on route with a massive SW breakfast beforehand so I should still be on track for a loss next week.

Food today

2 400g wholemeal toast
Baked beans
Egg

Strawberries
Banana
Apple
Fat free greek yogurt

SW chilli con carne
Rice
Salad
Maybe SW wedges

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to the sts and the lost inches!

Back