Diary of a hidden thin girl

Saturday 28.6.14

We are back from Scotland and what a fabulous adventure, we have done loads in the las 2 days, castles, got to see the Kennedy Clan from America doing a formal parade at Calzean Castle with bag pipers and everything totally made the trip...

My food since yesterday

Friday breakfast
Bacon
Egg
Beans
Tomatoes

Lunch picnic
Wholemeal roll
Ham
Salad
Banana
Strawberries
Cherries

Dinner out off plan
Fish
Chips

Peas
Tarter sauce
mayonnaise

Saturday breakfast B&B
Poached egg
Beans
Muller yogurt
Banana
Strawberries

Lunch
Chicken
Peppers

Brown bread ?
Sweet chilli jam?

Dinner chinese takeaway (too knackered to shop an cook) off plan
Chicken fried rice
Curry sauce??
only ate half the portion haven't got a scoobie how many syns.....

Back to normal SW plan tomorrow

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Monday 30.6.14

How flipping annoying is this....I weighed in early on Thursday as I was staying the night at Andys and he has no weighing scales and it showed a STS - disappointing but never mind -which meant that I failed my June challenge of 8lb pledge by 1lb....We went away for the 2 days, I was on plan majority of time except dinner on the Friday night and lunch and dinner on the Saturday night (nothing excess and probably within my syns anyway). The annoying part is that I managed to get home this morning and jumped on the scales and we are still in June and I've lost a pound Ha.....so ok I failed the minis challenge with having an early weigh in BUT I succeeded in losing 8lb in the month of June.

I have just pledged to lose 7lb for the month of July but if I get 8 I will get my mini goal of 13.7 for my friends wedding on 2 August.

ok I'd better update yesterdays food intake

Sunday 29.6.14

breakfast
bacon
egg
beans
tomatoes

2 400g wholemeal bread

lunch / snack
melon
grapes
muller light

Dinner
Chicken
carrots
broccoli
sprouts
boiled potates - home grown
SW roast potatoes - home grown

gravy 2syns

Monday 30.6.14 food

Breakfast
35g porridge oats
Muller light

Lunch
forgot so only ate late afternoon and had a large sushi box from Asda...not sure re syns

dinner
boiled rice
Asda chickpea Dahl
muller light yogurt
melon

Last edited:
You are doing really well Denise. Nice to see you had a lovely mini break.

I personally think you still succeeded the challenge. As it's still June today (goes to double check calendar) but I'm sure you will get your mini target for July.

Tuesday 1.7.14 day 53 (least I think it is)

today is a really important day for me....why I hear you ask.....its the first day that someone has recognised that i've lost weight hehehe....by that I mean someone who doesn't know I'm doing SW. Its a fabulous feeling and I felt 10 foot tall lol. Anyways still a long way to go before I can be cosidered normal weight whatever 'normal' weight is.....but it sure as hell felt good.

today has been a bit of a nothingness day, I worked from home yesterday so today was my first day in after my week off, it went really quick, I was interviewing one of my guys and hadn't realised it was 3.55 I finish at 4pm to beat the traffic home....switch island in Liverpool can be a nightmare at hometime, anyway I managed to miss the traffic but nearly didn't miss the guy who stopped in the middle of my lane cos he was in the wrong one......

ok onto the best bit....FOOD.....

breakfast
magic porridge with raspberries
coffee with skim milk

lunch
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
beetroot
sweet peppers
ham

1tbs reduced fat honey and mustard dressing 1 syn

snack
strawberries
melon
cherry
banana

dinner - not eaten yet
SW chilli
SW potato wedges
rice or pasta
salad

supper
muller light yogurt

Looking good...yummmm......

Isn't that a fabulous feeling!! One of my colleagues actually stopped her car and called out 'You are getting too small for your trousers!' the other day. She spoke to me later and said that the weight loss was really noticeable. Food looks scrummy :drool:

That's hilarious from now on that's I'm too small for my clothes!

Wednesday 2.7.14

HI all...
Well today I feel lile I've been all over the place. This morning I had 2 meetings with clients the other side of Liverpool the first one didn't turn up the second an hour later could only meete for 10 min due to another committment so I had a lot of hanging around. My colleague was at a different probation so invited me to meet up with her for lunch at mac D's....I declined an said I'll meet her at her house instead. ...on route I called at aldi an picked up a tub of salad, packet of ham and a fat free yogurt....pleased with myself cos I love macD lol.

My no show from the morning then rang me to apologise so I went back out to meet him, drove home then later I'm off to Preston to stay at Andys we are off shopping for lino tomorrow so we can get the house on the market.

Other food today

Breakfast
Porridge made with skim milk

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Salad
Ham
Fat free yogurt

Dinner
Chicken in
Home made tomato chilli sauce
Onion
cheat Garlic
Cheat Chilli
Cyanne pepper
Paprika
Tin chopped tomatoes

Served with spaghetti

Melon
Strawberries
Fat free Greek yogurt

A pic of my dinner

1404321998751.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner looks yummy Denise. Hope you have a good day tomorrow xx

Gd luck for WI x x Message me as soon as u can!

Friday 4.7.14

OH MY GOD I can't believe it, I've hit the 13's (13.13) this morning with a 3lb loss, chuffed is an understatement, I feel like yelling from the roof tops, since I can't do that I'll yell it on here with you guys cos you all understand.....I'M IN THE 13'S.....I feel I'll need to work harder now to get through this bracket but hell i'm determined I can smell the 12's over the horizon.

My next mini goal is to lose at least 1lb this week to get my stone and half award
I'm 6lb off my mini goal for the wedding 2 Aug (not my wedding)
and i'm 13lb off my mini goal for Andy's birthday 1 Sep

I didn't update yesterday so just a quick foodie update

Thursday 3.7.14

Breakfast
'Magic porridge' - 35g oats and mullerlight
half chopped banana & strawberries

Lunch out
Jacket potato
plain Tuna
baked beans

coffee

snack
other half of banana

Dinner
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
onion
bell peppers
prawns
crab sticks
cray fish
cockles in vinegar
SW chips

tbsp low cal mayo 1 syn

was lush -photo to follow in next post

Fridays food

Breakfast
magic porrideg with banana & strawberries

Last edited:
1404456742870.jpg

Whoo hoo :))))) im chuffed to bits for u. U must have the biggest smile ever! Well done :) x x

Friday 4.7.14

OH MY GOD I can't believe it, I've hit the 13's (13.13) this morning with a 3lb loss, chuffed is an understatement, I feel like yelling from the roof tops, since I can't do that I'll yell it on here with you guys cos you all understand.....I'M IN THE 13'S.....I feel I'll need to work harder now to get through this bracket but hell i'm determined I can smell the 12's over the horizon.

My next mini goal is to lose at least 1lb this week to get my stone and half award
I'm 6lb off my mini goal for the wedding 2 Aug (not my wedding)
and i'm 13lb off my mini goal for Andy's birthday 1 Sep

I didn't update yesterday so just a quick foodie update

Thursday 3.7.14

Breakfast
'Magic porridge' - 35g oats and mullerlight
half chopped banana & strawberries

Lunch out
Jacket potato
plain Tuna
baked beans

coffee

snack
other half of banana

Dinner
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
onion
bell peppers
prawns
crab sticks
cray fish
cockles in vinegar
SW chips

tbsp low cal mayo 1 syn

was lush -photo to follow in next post

Fridays food

Breakfast
magic porrideg with banana & strawberries

Congrats on the loss!! You must be so pleased :D. You need to update your stats hun xx

7Friday 4.7.14

I've already written today so this is just my food diary for today.

Breakfast
'magic porridge' with strawberries and banana

Lunch
Bacon
scrambled egg
tomatoes
beans
mushrooms
see picture...

1404474063000.jpg
Todays lunch. ..mmmmm.....

Snack
Muller light
Peach
Cherries

At Andy's tonight so not sure what's for dinner will update later peeps x

Food update

Dinner
Chicken in chilli and ginger blue dragon sauce -4 syns
SW egg fried rice with peas and spring onions
Salad
Diet coke

Last edited:
you go girl!!! I can't wait to get in the next stone bracket - and what a day for you to do it! Summer in full swing, glorious sunshine! Well done you xx

Saturday 5.7.14

I'm updating this on a Sunday morning as my day was really busy yesterday. Andy had to work so I spent time with my mum shopping in St Helens. I was looking for a dress for the wedding, I wasn't actually planning on buying it just yet but then whilst in Wallis I saw a dress in the sale and couldn't pass it up, it's a Maxi dress in an aztec design and the best thing was it was in the petit range....PETITE range...ME....blimy....it was a little big in the boobs area but mum can slightly alter the sholders to lift it a little but other than that it fit really well....sold. I also had a nosy around Dotty Perkins and pulled out about 5 dresses size 18 to try on and again perfect fit...mum treated me to one of the dresses which looked fab...It felt really amazing that something fit without my tears and tantrums I felt good and actually looked good for once. It's made me even more determined to continue I will be a size 14/16 for christmas and I will have a lovely dress to wear on christmas day xx

food for saturday

breakfast
got up too late rushing about to pick mum up so nothing

lunch out with mum
grilled chicken
backed potato
peas
tbsp salad cream

dinner
2 sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausage 1 syn
SW chips
egg
beans
salad
2 400g w/m bread
1tsp brown sauce

dinner was absolutly delish lol....proper comfort food. Even Andy enjoyed the sausages lol.

Back