pineapple
banana
strawberries

muller light cherry sprinkles, (2 syns)

dinner
fish
sw chips
mushy peas

completely stuffted now so thats it for today. :)

Whoo hoo :) Well done sweety, that fab! Ur doing wonderfully well :) x x

You rock Denise x

You rock Denise x

Cool lol, i used to wobble lol....actually I still wobble but not quite as much.

Today has been a doing day at Andys house getting it ready to put on the market....anyone want to buy a house in Preston???

We waited in for someone to come and fit some Lino that we bought last weekend, they still hadn't arrived by 11 am so Andy nipped to the shop which is only about 5 doors away (the lino was coming from the warehouse in Blackburn) to find out what time it was coming so we could move the fridge and washing machine as Andy had to go into work at 4.30 -8.30 tonight and didn't want me having to sort it out. Anyway it hadn't been put on the van so no Lino today, it is now coming in the morning instead. We still managed to get some other jobs done around the house. i really can't wait till this house sells so we can start the next chapter of our lives.

ok foodies....my grub for today

Breakfast
BLT on wholemeal toast (400g) with tbsp low cal mayo
coffee with skimmed milk

Lunch/snack
small pack sushi
banana
muller light yogurt

Dinner
Sirloin Steak
SW chips
salad

bought the sirloins for £2.55 in the reduced in Morrisons lol.....Andy will cook these he's better than me as i tend to over cook, thing is though it'll be 9pm when we eat :(

enjoy whatever your having for your dindins tonight guys.

My steak dinner

1405109195610.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sunday 13.7.14

Today Andy and I have been to Silverdale near Carnforth for a walk by the coast, it was really enjoyable as it took in Jenny's point in Silverdale which is an amazing view. The walk was about 5 an a half miles but with lots of hills, cliffs and rocks to climb. Ifbyou live in the North get yourselves up there its lovely. Plus it made up for yesterdays waiting around for our lino fittedwhich I hasten to add is not the one we ordered, luckily the lino is only for the benefit of selling the house.

I didn't post yesterday as I didn't have a chance so food for yesterday is

Saturday BBQ red day

Breakfast
Bacon
Whole meal bread 400g (HEB)
Spread of tomato ketchup 1/2 syn

Banana
Muller light

2 small wholemeal rolls (HEB & 4 syns)
SW burgers
Sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausage 1/2 syn
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato
Ketchup 1 syn
Shot ok kumkwat ???

Sunday food

Breakfast
Bacon
Egg
Beans
Tomato
Sausage (1/2 syn)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll
Ham
Spread of low cal mayo (1 syn)
Banana

Dinner
Roast beef
SW roast potatoes
Broccoli
Carrots
Gravy

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 14.7.14

yesterday was a pretty boring day so didn't bother to post, my food was pretty boring to and for some reason I didn't enjoy eating any of it. I had the following.

porrdge oats and muller for brekkers

ham salad, wholemeal roll & muller light for lunch - left most of it...salad that is not the muller.

bacon, eggs, tomato & beans - the egg broke in pan and had no others left

banana & strawberries with a vanilla sprinkles muller light - the best meal yesterday

Tuesday 15.7.14

Hope today is a little better than yesterday. I have just eaten my porridge made with cherry muller light, lunch is made hope it's nice. I have a later start today as I'm meeting one of my clients in the community so not in work until lunchtime so hope my lunch survives in the car until then....I seem to be doing a lot of hoping today lol. Just for good measure I hope it doesn't rain today :)

Still Tuesday 15.7.14

ok peeps had a bit of a struggle today all went well until I got home from work an was starving and really didn't know what I wanted to eat, scoffed a banana whilst thinking, then a muller yogurt, then Dan came home from work and panic set, anyway I was saved in the end by a tin of Asda chickpea Dahl in the back of the cupboard so I had boiled rice with a spoon of batchelors savoury rice with the dahl....just what i needed with half left for lunch tomorrow, I need to go and do a proper shop, my fridge is full of packets of ham, but there's only o much you can eat efore getting bored of it.

By the way lunch was pasta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, 22g half fat cheese (1/2HEA) ham chunks, with reduced fat mayo (??syns)

You did well even though you came home starving. It's hard to make good choices when you're hungry but you've done well.

I know what you mean about keeping the stocks in. A good sw shop makes it a lot easier and less likely to get bored.

I need to read Petes thread for some inspiration meals

Wednesday 16.7.14

I have a question....why is it when you just about manage to accumulate some savings ( not a massive amount) some thing big breaks down....my washing machine has given up so now minus £170...not the pounds I want to be losing :( :cry: any way ordered one from Currys for delivery tomorrow, mum has taken my sopping wet clothes out of my machine cos she's good like that :) and taken them home with her....mum doing my washing at my age lol.

Any way must head off to work in a moment be back later with food update...have a good day y'all x

Food update for Wednesday

breakfast
porridge made with muller light

lunch
left over rice and chickpea dahl
mullerlight yogurt
banana
grapes

dinner
Andy's home made chicken soup all syn free
SW chips cos I'm addicted to them :D

that will probably be it compared to what I was eating in the beginning I seem to have reduced intake of food, not consciously though, maybe its that I don't need to eat as much to fulfil my appetite....anyone else experienced this, I know I can eat more but I don't need to and surely although the plan states until you are full I don't want to eat just for the sake of it as that was my problem in the first place.

Wednesday 16.7.14 I have a question....why is it when you just about manage to accumulate some savings ( not a massive amount) some thing big breaks down....my washing machine has given up so now minus £170...not the pounds I want to be losing :( :cry: any way ordered one from Currys for delivery tomorrow, mum has taken my sopping wet clothes out of my machine cos she's good like that :) and taken them home with her....mum doing my washing at my age lol. Any way must head off to work in a moment be back later with food update...have a good day y'all x

Sorry to hear about your machine, that is always the way :(

Always happens when you save up:confused:. It's very annoying. My savings are been spent on my wedding and just praying no appliances break till then. Hope I've not jinxed!:D

Washing machine has just been delivered...waiting for my brother to come and connect it all so I can get some washing on the line while its a glorious day :)

Thursday 17.7.14

My food today

Breakfast
Porridge with milk

Lunch
Omelette with mushrooms tomato half fat cheese
Beans
Salad
1405597861832.jpg

Dinner to follow later

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back