Ok dinner and pudding update.
1405616907063.jpg
Fish, couscous and salad

1405616924780.jpg
Pineapple, grapes, strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Friday 18.7.14

Weighed in this morning and got a 2lb loss, really pleased with this as it means I have hit my pledge of 7lb loss for the month with a week left to weigh in, my aim for the next week is to lose another 2lb so I can get my mini goal of 13.7 for my friends wedding.

Took mum out shopping this morning, I haven't bought anything but I did try on 2 dresses in Matalan in size 18 and they were too big so I tried a 16's they were just a little tight under my bust but another week or two and they'll fit.

Andy and I have a week off work now so we will get quite a bit of body magic in with walking, home improvements and fun time ;) I have just been looking at Next sale as well few dresses on there that look good may order the 16's knowing I'll get in them next month.

food

Breakfast
Muller light porridge
coffee

Lunch - not yet decided

Lunch

1405686759673.jpg
1405686777794.jpg

Yummy...:D

Food looks yummy as always. Well done on your loss:thumbup:

You'll be in those clothes in no time!

Friday night dinner

tonight i am pushing the boat out....its been 10 weeks since i started my slimming world journey and in that time I have lost 1 stone 10lbs which I am chuffed to bits with, I have only been off plan twice in that time and thats when we went up to Scotland and it was only 2 meals...tonight I have eaten off plan we have had pizza from Aldi - salami & riccotta a focaccia bread with salad this was between us and I have no clue to syns but I don't mind its one meal, we enjoyed it and back to plan tomorrow. I would imagine it will be under the 70 weekly syns and since I rearly use syns it should still allow me a loss next week.

This is the difference for me this time, I have learned that one meal off plan does not have to lead to a week or month off plan. I have cut out my Achilles heel (choc n sweets) as I cannot control these and I don't trust myself to try (like an alcoholic better without)

this week we are going over to Andy's mums she hasn't seen me since my first week after losing 5lb, I wonder if she'll notice lol :D

I have been reading through your diary Denise. You are doing so well I would like to pop in now and again if you don`t mind.

Andy`s mum should notice. Hope she does. It will be really nice.

Hi Nanny Doreen you are welcome to pop by any time. I think she will, my mum notices an she sees me every week lol.

Saturday 19.7.14

1405776808132.jpg

Saturdays dinner cooked by my amazing man xx

1405798153628.jpg

Our baby girl

1405798309690.jpg

Sunday night, feeling sleepy watching antiques roadshow having eaten a big Sunday dinner cooked by Andy, how good is that i've been lounging on sofa most of the afternoon. We got out this morning on a small walk as it was really hot, and Tia was feeling the heat today as was I. When we got back Andy watched the Grand Prix whilst I did some chores then I vegged while he cooked...fair compromise.

quick update of food for today

breakfast
2 wholemeal toast (400g)
2 poached eggs

lunch
pasta shot thingy thats free
banana

dinner
pork
carrots
broccoli
sw roast potatoes
gravy (2 syns)
25g stuffing balls (2 syns)

picture to follow

1405885315231.jpg

Monday 21.7.14

the first day of our week off, Andy has been really busy painting the bathroom, I did some cleaning then had to nip home to sort my 20 year old son out....20 going on 12 I think. Anyway spent a couple of hours with him, shopping, tidying and cooking him a good brunch. Headed back to Preston where Andy had finished the bathroom ready for some accessories.

We nipped to Sainsbury's...dodn't usually go but I fancied their BGTY sausages for dinner tonight so we nipped in on the way to Asda to print some photos out. Whilst Andy was looking at accessories I noticed the sale rack of Gok Wan clothes in the sale and saw a gorgeous skirt in pink reduced to £8 from £16 I decided to try it on and picked a 16's as I don't want to buy any more 18's and guess what it fitted perfectly....I didn't buy it, I liked it, it fitted, it was reduced but it was just the idea that a 16's fitted. I may go back tomorrow and buy it but for now I can just smile to myself.

any way food today is not a lot really but here it is

breakfast
porridge made with skimmed milk

snack
banana
strawberries
muller light

Dinner
3 SBGTY cumberland sausages 1.5 syns
SW chips
egg
beans

Andy has bought some lamb thingys I may try one as I dont tend to like lamb but I keep trying to find someway of eating it that i might like.

hope you've all had a good day at work :)

It's great you're going down a size:thumbup:

It's a great feeling:D

Some fab food there. What were the BGTY sausages like?

It's great you're going down a size:thumbup:

It's a great feeling:D

Some fab food there. What were the BGTY sausages like?

the sausages are lovely, no yukky bits in, i'm fussy with sausages so I would recommend them.

Back