all cooked together to create my version of Spanish Pork
served with
mini roast potatoes in paprika
roast mix veggies

pudding
muller light yogurt

all was good will defo make it again.

Wednesday 22.7.14

What a day, done more jobs at Andy's had the roof fixed ready now for estate agents valuation.....yay....nipped out shopping this morning to pick up loads of drinks for tomorrow, we're off to the lakes for the day meeting my mum, dad, brother, nephew and Dan picnic ptovided by my mum although I have stocked up on bags of mini apples, satsumas and plums along with diet drinks and water. Hopefully we'll be able to have a swim though my brother is bringing his canoe. The last time me and my brother were at coniston together we were about 8 and 11 and we had a canoe then ian canoed accross and I swam.

Todays food

Breakfast
Bacon & egg sarni on wholemeal toast

Pasta snack pot
Nectarine
Muller light

Dinner
Chicken chasseur from Pete's recipies syn free
Pasta

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Denise42

I just wanted to say "thank you" - having just read your diary which I found by accident off another page, it has given me the kick up the butt I needed to join a SW class on Monday evening. I had been toying with the idea for weeks (I currently do WW but stuck in a rut and feel like a new challenge!). Your diary sounds so honest and down to earth. Your food is things I like to eat - I thought I would struggle on SW. I am not the best cook in the world but looking at different diaries you don't need to be the next Michael Roux lol.
Thanks again Denise and good luck with your journey!

Hi Denise42

I just wanted to say "thank you" - having just read your diary which I found by accident off another page, it has given me the kick up the butt I needed to join a SW class on Monday evening. I had been toying with the idea for weeks (I currently do WW but stuck in a rut and feel like a new challenge!). Your diary sounds so honest and down to earth. Your food is things I like to eat - I thought I would struggle on SW. I am not the best cook in the world but looking at different diaries you don't need to be the next Michael Roux lol.
Thanks again Denise and good luck with your journey!

Hi TB1972, thank you for dropping by to read and your lovely message, I do like traditional foods that are easy and filling although I am learning to experiment a bit throwing things together, my boyfriend is better than me though and tries so hard to cook SW foods.

I have tried WW in the past but I found I was choosing rubbish foods over nutritious foods purely because I could use points for anything....SW is so much easier, straight forward and filling except tonight when we went for a improptue meal....not much on menu so I chose ham salad, Andy went to order and bless him forgot to ask for it without any dressing, needless to say it was covered in dressing, picked around and scraped off what I could, felt a bit silly but heyho I want my goal next week...

Been missing for a couple of days due to busy and out and about in the sunshine...

quick update if I can remember...

thursday went to Lakes with my family spent the day swimming in Coniston water and canoeing my nephew about we had such fun until we hit the motorway at 5pm to return to Preston and only got home at 10pm due to an accident that had happened at 3pm ish....we were starving hungry so food was what was in, quick an could be shared as my son was with us and staying over.

food
breakfast - wholemeal roll with bacon and smidgen of ketchup

lunch - wholemeal roll with ham and tomato

snack in car whilst stuck...- apple and satsuma

dinner - 3/12 thin slices of thin crust pizza with chicken & veg & BBQ sauce

Friday I took my son home (he lives with me, hes 20yr, I stay at BF's at wknd) weighed in and had lost 1lb, I was really hoping for 2lb to get my 13.7 goal but I still have next Friday to WI and achieve as the wedding is on Saturday and that was my goal to weigh 13.7 for the 2.8.14.

food
breakfast - porridge with milk

lunch - banana, muller light yogurt

dinner - steak, 1/3 salad, SW garlic wedges, grilled onion & tomatoes

Saturday (today) we went over to see Andy's mum who has his niece & nephew in the caravan for the week, it's Jacks birthday next week so we took over his birthday present so he could enjoy it whilst they were camping (bought him swing ball) whilst with them we went for a walk and what a walk....We witnessed a calf being born in a field, we stood and watched the whole thing and it was really amazing, I've seen it on TV but never in real life so that had to be my highlight of the week :)

food
brakfast - mushroom, tomato, babybel light cheese omelette

lunch - nectarine didn't eat until really late & apple

dinner - baked ham salad (pub)

think i'm up to date now. Will have a catch up with everyones updates

Wow you've been busy hun!:D

I love Coniston lake, we staying near there when I go to the lakes end of August/Early September. We tend to go there a few times as its really beautiful and not as busy as windermere.

Sunday not sure of date...

had a lovely lie in this morning as its an early start Monday morning as its back to work :( Andy made breakfast after he'd been out early to buy it lol....we had bacon, egg and 2 wholemeal toast.

went out for a walk in Whalley near Clitheroe, the walk was only 4 an half miles but it was so hot again it felt like longer, it took us by the river where it was mobbed with kids and adults paddling, we stopped for a quick drink then carried on. We popped into a garage sale on the lane for a little nosy before continuing up farm tracks, fields and then an over grown with nettles enclosed lane where again I was bit, nettled and then after climbing over a fence I landed over my boots in cow shxt....:yuk:

after my temper tantrum we continued to the end which luckily was the end...

chilling and cooking dinner now while Andy is watching F1.

ok food today

breakfast see above...

snack/lunch
melon
nectarine

muller greek fatfree yogurt (1/2 syn)

dinner
chicken
SW roast potatoes
carrots
broccoli

cauliflower
gravy (2 syns)
stuffing (2 syns)

chicken was yummy even though heaps of garlic, left overs for lunch tomorrow....

Last edited:
Monday 28.7.14

back to work today although I am working from home so I can catch up with e-mails and contact my clients. I have realised I have another 6 days holidays to book before the end of August and I am already off the last week of August (our new hols year starts 1 September) Looks like I'm not going to be working a great deal of August but not complaining lol.

food up date for today now I can get back into a proper routine.

Breakfast
35g porridge oats with Muller light yogurt

Lunch
Chicken salad with
lettuce
peppers
cauliflower
broccoli
carrots
tomato
onion

low cal mayonnaise (2 syns)

1406545599875.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Just measured my stats since starting this journey

starting

Bust 44.5"
Waist 41"
Hips/bum 53"

Bust 42.5"
Waist 40"
Hips/bum 51"

Bust 41"
Waist 39"
Hips/bum 50"

loss of 8.5" all over

these are my own measuring so probably not dead accurate but I try to measure same point on my body. I'm a clothes size down and they are beginning to feel a little bit big so all is good anyway :D

Wow fantastic inches lost there:thumbup:

Get those holidays booked in! Even if you don't go away a few local trips out would be fab.

Just bought a ******* for Warwickshire get away with bed, breakfast, wine and 3 course meal for Andys birthday looking forward to that now, we always head off somewhere for a road trip x

Had to share this, just had the ultimate compliment....walking up to car park from work with a lady who works in our department but haven't seen for a while as she's been off sick was passing pleasantries then she said 'why are you getting younger' lol she said you seem to be going backwards you look really young (I'm 42) I didn't mention about losing weight maybe thats why but heck that was better than if she'd said your looking slimmer. :D

Your not kidding sweetie, I feel so much more confident and happy an thats only half way. I so wish I hadn't wasted those years feeling unhappy and angry with myself and then the downward cycle of binging...this is what keeps me going junk and rubbish food are outa my life for good, was catching up with a guy at work who was over weight (i didn't know him then as ive only been in this job 7 months) he cut out rubbish, sweets, choc etc and he's not had it for years now and is slim. That's what I want SW is so easy to incorporate into my life I know I will achieve my goals. X

A quick food update Tuesday 29.7.14

breakfast
porridge oats with muller light

snack
banana
satsuma

lunch
jacket potatoe
chilli beaked beans

dinner
fish
SW chips