• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diary of a newbie determined to shed the lbs!!!

Hello everyone :D I'm a newbie to SW & I'm starting tomorrow!! Would love somewhere to ramble about it (Im quite good at rambling!) and I recently re-discovered minimins so here I am!! I've got my meals planned out for tomorrow and I'm hoping to stick to it 100% but I certainly wont beat myself up about it if I dont ;)

So without further a do, here is tomorrows meal plan!!

Green day!!

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars, muller light yoghurt, banana and an apple. Cup of coffee with 125ml of semi skimmed milk and 2 sweetners!

Snack - Banana (I have a baby and a 3 year old so this snack might not happen lol!!)

Lunch - Spaghetti on 2 pieces of nimble toast, fruit, muller light, cup of tea with 125ml of semi skimmed milk and 2 sweetners

Dinner - Baked potato with cous cous and salad

There is a big possibility I will be munching on fruit during the evening after dinner as I'm a big snacker!!

My syns will most likely be 1 or 2 little cadburies treat size bars with my afternoon cuppa which comes in about 10 syns lol!!

I'm aiming to drink at least 2 litres of water and will be walking around 4 miles (nursery run!!)

Heres to an amazing first day tomorrow!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck on your journey...... there are some fantastic recipes on the recipe forum here that you can try so that you wont get bored of the same thing

This morning has gone well do far :D currently force feeding myself breakfast lol!! Hopefully I will begin enjoy eating breakfast again soon as I'm never hungry in the morning!

Cobra

Silver Member
This morning has gone well do far :D currently force feeding myself breakfast lol!! Hopefully I will begin enjoy eating breakfast again soon as I'm never hungry in the morning!
yes I had to force feed myself at breakfast time, though after a few days I do find that i am waking up hungry and that I am hungry and eating more during the day.

Its a new habit to form, and one of the hardest for me, but you just have to stick to it !

Lisa x