Diary of a synner ?

Sophx_2305

Hey guys, ive been writin a food diary in the food diary section but getting no comments so ive decided to start one in here as it looks like there's more action here!!

I've been doing slimming world for 5 wks and have lost 7 lbs. I'm really pleased with my weight loss but I have another 2 stone 11lbs that I want to loose. This will take me down to 9 stone 13lb which is where I should be at if I want to have a healthy BMi

When I have done sw before I have found it relatively easy until the 11 lb mark, then I find it really difficult to loose anymore. I'm going to really try this time to reach my target as I want to be skinny but most importantly healthy!!

Please feel free to comment or leave feedback, I'll try include pictures where I can as I think it makes it more interesting!! ?

Breakfast

1 x wholemeal bread 400g (0.5 hexb), lf Marg (1), egg

Lunch

Alpen light bar (0.5 hexb), satsuma, apple, banana, cocunut mullerlight (0.5)

Dinner

Pasta, passata, onion, sweetcorn, broccoli, cheese (hexa)

Snacks

10p haribo bag (4.5), 1/2 maom strip (1?)

Drinks

Water, sugar free squash, herbal tea, diet coke

Syns - 7

Really annoyed today, went to McDonalds for lunch with a service user as they really wanted to go, thought I would have the chicken grilled salad for 2 syns-sorted. Got to the front of a 10 minute queue only to be told that they had run out of salads!!! Tried to chose the next best thing which was the chicken salad wrap but it was a hefty 18.5 syns. Wasn't even that nice! So my syns are again over today. Was trying to keep them low as well coz I'm
Going out for drinks tomo night :( never mind!!

Breakfast

Hifi choc deluxe bar

Lunch

Macdonalds chicken salad wrap (18.5)

Dinner

Salmon, mash (1 syn for lf marg), salad

Drinks

Tea (milk from tea and mash hexa), squash, diet coke, water

Syns - 19.5

Hey, well done on your loss so far... are you doing SW with a group or from home?

Too bad about the McDonald's thing, but it's done now. Tomorrow is a new day! :)

Chipmunk89 said:
Hey, well done on your loss so far... are you doing SW with a group or from home?

Too bad about the McDonald's thing, but it's done now. Tomorrow is a new day! :)

Hey thanks, I go to group but I'm really bad at staying for the image therapy, I tend to just weigh and go! What about you? X

Hi I'm Sarah,
It's a bummer about the mcdonalds but it's done now, and at least you tried, I would have just gone straight for the big mac ;-) x

Hey thanks, I go to group but I'm really bad at staying for the image therapy, I tend to just weigh and go! What about you? X

I do it from home. Never been to group, don't think it would benefit me really as I think I'd just weigh and run too. I've been doing it at home since November - borrowed books from friends and just found what I could on Minimins - lost 37lbs so far so not doing too badly!

Hmmm sometimes I think I'm
Wasting my money by not staying at group but I still think I would go off track if I went it alone!

Hi Sarah! Thanks, although I kinda wish I did coz at least I would have enjoyed it! Although quarter pounders with cheese the best hmmm :)

Hiya, well done so far. I'm doing it from home too. As I don't want to waste the money going to class when I get more help, advice and fab recipes from this website.

Good luck.xx

Thanks juicy Lucy but I'm not doing it at home, I weigh in at group but need to start stayin for the image therapy part! Good luck :)

Yesterday was such a fail! Here it is anyway

Breakfast

Hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch

Tuna, lettuce, rocket, tomato, cucumber, iced bun (6.5)

Dinner

Pasta, chopped tomatoes, peas, red pepper, onion, garlic, mince beef, cheese (hexa)

All is fine up until here...
Then I went out so drank copious amounts of vodka and diet dr pepper (20?), shots and cocktails as well!

Thought it would then be a gd idea to go for a indian!!! Oh dear I don't even kno how bad syn wise it all is, probably my weekly syns in one night!

I can't be bothered to get hung up about it, I'm just goin to draw a line under it and move on!!!

That's the best way to be - just try and get over it and move on, otherwise a bad day can turn into a bad weekend/week :)

Breakfast

1/2 hifi bar (3)

Lunch

Turkey, gammon, carrots, cauliflower, sprouts, 2 x roast potatoes (6), gravy (6), mini sausage (1.5), stuffing ball (3)

Dinner

2 x eggs, 2 x wholemeal bread (hexb), cheese (hexa), chicken. Ff yoghurt, melon, pineapple

Drinks

Diet coke, squash, tea

Syns - 19.5

Forgot to write Saturdays food diary!

Breakfast

1 x wholemeal bread (1/2 hexb), marmite, light marg (0.5)

Lunch

Sushi (2), alpen light bar (0.5 hexb), banana

Dinner

Chicken, rice, onion, mushroom, potato, share pod jalfrezi sauce (4.5), oil (2)

Small piece of gateaux (5?)

Drinks

Squash, water

Syns - 13.5

Breakfast

Mochacino (4.5), hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch

Lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tikka chicken, rocket

Dinner

Sweet corn, salad, beans, sw chips, lean bacon, cheese (hexa + 6). Lf mayo (1) Few mouthfuls of Cous Cous

Drinks

Dr pepper zero, squash, herbal tea, water, coconut options (1.5)

Syns - 13

Forgot to add a pic of yesterday's dinner, it was lush!!

image-3614503669.jpg

Was supposed to go to wi tonight but had already arranged to go out for dinner with friends and didn't get back in time for group. I will go to a diff group on thurs. not feeling very hopeful about losing this wk but no point avoiding wi!

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Cous Cous with veg stock cube, mushroom, sweet corn, onion, cucumber, lf mayo (1). Coconut muller light (0.5), apple.

Dinner

Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, potato, mayo (5?), whole meal small bread roll (hexb), sunflower spread (2?)

Steak, jacket potato, peas, prawns

Few mouthfuls of ice cream (6?)

Quite hard to work out as I didn't measure the amounts and was eating out, so if anything I think I am over estimating syn values. Please let me know if you think any differently about my syn values as u hate guesstimating!!?

Drinks

Squash, herbal tea, 2 x coffee (some of my hexa but haven't used the full amount)), Pepsi max

Syns - 14.5

For some reason I cannot seem to keep my syns down recently and am using nearly the full amount or over most days! I am going to now try and have a few days with only using very few syns because I feel like I'm getting into bad habits as the weeks go by!

So I couldn't make it to wi on thurs coz I ended up working late. I had a few good days with low syns but then other days have not been gd, had burger king one of the days :/ I'm going to go to wi on Monday and that will be my first wi for 2 wks. I am expecting a gain but I need to find out so I can get back on track. ATM I feel as tho most days turn bad!! Including today lol oh well. Here it goes...

Breakfast

2 x boiled egg and asparagus

Dinner

My OH cooked me a 3 course meal, what a sweetie!

4 x mini blini (4), 2 x ricotta stuffed cherry peppers (4? If anyone knows the syns of these please could you let me know, they are from
Sainsburys but can't find syns anywhere), salmon

Fillet of steak, sw chips

Banana, lf ice cream (6), Philadelphia choc spread (2.5), dash of cream (2)

Snacks

Mullet light mint choc (0.5), banana

Drinks

Tea (hexa), squash, water, red wine (10)

Syns - 29 :(

Can't wait for wi tomo. I know that I am going to have put on but in a way I think it will help me get back on track. Feeling really rubbish about the way I am eating recently :/

Breakfast

2 x whole meal toast (hexb), lf marg (1), marmite, banana

Dinner

Potato, parsnips, broccoli, peas, pork, crackling (7), apple sauce (1), gravy (half made with stock cube, half made with pork juices 3?), 2 x Yorkshire puds (4).

Snacks

Tomatoes, strawberries

Drinks

Tea (hexa), squash, water

Syns - 16

Hi all, I haven't written on here for a lil while, sometimes I just have a break from writing on here but don't worry, I haven't taken a break from plan! Turns out by some way of a miracle I lost 2 lbs at wi after I last wrote! Maybe I was making myself feel bad when really I was still sticking to plan most of the time or maybe I was jus lucky! Either way I'm not complaining. Weighed in last night and another 1/2 lb lost, making a total loss of 9 1/2 in 8 wks :) me and the OH have booked a last min hol in jus under 2 wks and it's an all inclusive resort so I wana try and lose a bit more before I go! Only got one wi before I go so gonna try make it a good one!!

Breakfast

Peanut hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch

Jacket potato, cheese (hexa), beans

Dinner

Pasta, passata, chilli, garlic, carrot, peas, 2 x lf sausages (1)

Snacks

Cadburys Phili pot (4.5), 25g mini max cereal (4.5), banana, apple, tomatoes

Drinks

Water, squash, diet coke, lucozade revive (I'm guessing about 2.5 syns as it was 50 cals on a bottle but can't find it on syns online)

Syns - 12.5

Back