Diary writers - Does it help ?

Sometimes it's just a place to pour out your thoughts, get it all out of your system as it were. And it can be incredibly helpful to look back on how you are/were feeling. Heartily recommend it but remember other members are reading it, and if you don't want comments you need to say so. Good luck ;)

I would definitely say it can be of incredible assistance - just check out CanIReallyDoThis and FatFairNFortyish, and see their growth as they handle the ups and downs of their journey.

Good luck ;)

I LOVE my diary. It helps me stay focused & the support on it is absolutely invaluable, its also brilliant to look back on :)

Go for it, everyone is very supportive and it's great to look back on the journey you've taken.
xx

have to say i am REALLY glad i started my blog - - but not because i ned or rely on the encouragement or comments from others

i find that if i record the happiest moments - big weight loss - hitting a goal - resisting an obstacle - going down a size - whatever -- when i am delirious and sure it will work and i will stick to it
then read them back to myself when i am struggling or down - they in themselves keep me on track

I think a diary is a fantastic help. I keep one on here and a paper one on my desk. Not obsessive at alll then! I use both to record my feelings more than anything else and on here, other people pop in and help and encourage and it really is great. Do it, I am sure you will benefit and if you don't, well, you can always stop!!

Back