did anybody else start around may 20th?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lifetimeloser71, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi,did anyone else start cd around may 20th? if so how you doing and have you got long before goal. i still have 3 stone to go so prob on cd till about feb time!!! it will be worth it, just seems like a long haul though lol:sigh:

Zoe.D likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I started May 18th :) so yep same as you nearly... take a look at my profile etc i wont drone on how much ive lost you can see on the left lol

Keep going though!!! This diet IS worth it!!!

Hang in there xxxx

4. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    I started on May 4th (Star Wars day)* but have had two planned holidays during that time where I put on 2lbs and 7lbs (full board) so a couple of weeks after each holiday were spent getting that weight off. I'm at my original target weight now but have recently decided to go 7lbs less so that I have a definite top limit to 'my' weight. That's a first as I have never through of having my own specific weight before which was why I guess I had no restraints on what I was eating. I'm on 1000 now and hoping to lose the last few pounds before December.
    Keep on keepin' on xx

*May the fourth be with you :)

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I started may 11th and have just over 3 stone to go to. Hasn't it gone quick and 7 stone gone I feel soooo much better physically and mentally. I hope to be finished around Feb time too. Heres to the finsh line in sight. Good luck with the rest of your journey xx.

lifetimeloser71 likes this.
  6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have got loads to go but im happy as im the slimmest I have been for over ten years, so would like to shift 4/5 stone or till im happy with myself.

7. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I started on 1st June, so just after you, and have lost 3 1/2 stone so far with just under 2 stone to go.

8. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Heya, I started at the end of May/beginning of June and have lost 4 and half stone- with about 3 to go- I keep nibbling and am on 810 plan so goal is a little way/weigh! off at the minute! If I pull my finger out should be Jan/Feb that I'm there :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.