did anybody else start around may 20th?

hi,did anyone else start cd around may 20th? if so how you doing and have you got long before goal. i still have 3 stone to go so prob on cd till about feb time!!! it will be worth it, just seems like a long haul though lol:sigh:

I started May 18th :) so yep same as you nearly... take a look at my profile etc i wont drone on how much ive lost you can see on the left lol

Keep going though!!! This diet IS worth it!!!

Hang in there xxxx

I started on May 4th (Star Wars day)* but have had two planned holidays during that time where I put on 2lbs and 7lbs (full board) so a couple of weeks after each holiday were spent getting that weight off. I'm at my original target weight now but have recently decided to go 7lbs less so that I have a definite top limit to 'my' weight. That's a first as I have never through of having my own specific weight before which was why I guess I had no restraints on what I was eating. I'm on 1000 now and hoping to lose the last few pounds before December.
Keep on keepin' on xx

*May the fourth be with you :)

Hi, I started may 11th and have just over 3 stone to go to. Hasn't it gone quick and 7 stone gone I feel soooo much better physically and mentally. I hope to be finished around Feb time too. Heres to the finsh line in sight. Good luck with the rest of your journey xx.

I have got loads to go but im happy as im the slimmest I have been for over ten years, so would like to shift 4/5 stone or till im happy with myself.

I started on 1st June, so just after you, and have lost 3 1/2 stone so far with just under 2 stone to go.

Heya, I started at the end of May/beginning of June and have lost 4 and half stone- with about 3 to go- I keep nibbling and am on 810 plan so goal is a little way/weigh! off at the minute! If I pull my finger out should be Jan/Feb that I'm there :D

Back