did something naughty last nite

lola123

Silver Member
When I was being weighed by the LLc she popped out to the loo so I had a peek at my before picture she took at week 1, bloody hell I look so differnt it was a shock because the side shots are so brutal. I never thought I looked that big even at the time. You see I never had my pictures taken full on since I can remember I was always hiding behind something eg, the kids. So I can see a quite a differnce already.

I know I shouldn't have done it but it was staring at me so kinda had to, glad I did tho as given me another boost...:whoopass:

Nowt wrong with that Lola! I am always peering over her shoulder to see what she has and what she is doing!!

My LLC keeps a real poker face when she weighs us, she gives away nothing, so I always have to crane my neck to see what she wrote - but have never seen a glimpse of our before pics!! Will have to try harder!!

X

we got given ours the week after they were taken so I wouldn't have thought it a big deal. (Actually I scanned them in the other day I just put them up in the gallery, I look awful, I am never going to look like that again :()
Had our official after shots taken last week so I am hoping to get those on Monday.

Ali you look years younger and happier, I just felt naughty because I looked without asking and she did say that we couldn't have them until week 13....

Great incentive! When I showed my colleagues at the end of FOundation (when I'd lost about 4 stone) they refused to believe that I looked like that! Yet the photo was taken in my work clothes. No one can remember me being that big - and I was appalled......I looked horrendous!

Still....size 8 now..... so it's all behind me!

Size 8 eh Deb, I think that was the size I was born at lol, carn't imagine being that size even now. My goal is 12 that would be nice at the mo Ive gone from a 20 to an 18 so two more dress sizes to shrink into

Size 8 eh Deb, I think that was the size I was born at lol, carn't imagine being that size even now. My goal is 12 that would be nice at the mo Ive gone from a 20 to an 18 so two more dress sizes to shrink into

I never thought my body COULD be that small! But I started at a good 16-18 (very bulky and 'round' looking) and now I'm this tiny skinny thing that I hardly recognise in the mirror! Hard to come to terms with!!

I was a bit disappointed with my end of foundation pictures, but perhaps it was because I wore the wrong thing a lovely mohair jumper with a big cowl neck. Also we were only give copies of the photos on a sheet which are not very clear.

I think I will take a new after picture soon cause I am nearly half way.

You do look good Ali and Deb we wanna see some of you;)

Lola glad it has given you more inspiration :)

I have had mine since day one. Keep them in a little box hidden away and take them out for a look if im feeling a bit crap- works a treat and doesnt take me long to get my mind back again :D
xxx

I get alittle impatient sometimes and wish it would go quicker, but still I am happy with what I have achieved so far.
You ladies are truelly inspiring I look at the pics and my brain just does not want to believe that the small people actually once where big.
I have had a few people already say I must not loose toomuch more...huh thats what they think, I am barely into a size 16. I have my goals and I am sticking to them.
I can't wait to see my after 100 days pic, I look at pics taken before I started and I want to die of embarrasment. :eek:
And I am taking a perverse pleasure in all my clothes being too big.

we got given ours the week after they were taken so I wouldn't have thought it a big deal. (Actually I scanned them in the other day I just put them up in the gallery, I look awful, I am never going to look like that again :()
Had our official after shots taken last week so I am hoping to get those on Monday.

Ali just looked at your pics..absolutely amazing, honestly it's such an inspiration to see how well you guys have done and are doing, makes me think maybe I can do it too!

When I was being weighed by the LLc she popped out to the loo so I had a peek at my before picture she took at week 1, bloody hell I look so differnt it was a shock because the side shots are so brutal. I never thought I looked that big even at the time. You see I never had my pictures taken full on since I can remember I was always hiding behind something eg, the kids. So I can see a quite a differnce already.

I know I shouldn't have done it but it was staring at me so kinda had to, glad I did tho as given me another boost...:whoopass:

eee I wish I knew where my LLC hid mine so I could see it! really can't wait to see it. Suppose will be even better to see the difference at the end of foundation like. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!:crazy:

Ali just looked at your pics..absolutely amazing, honestly it's such an inspiration to see how well you guys have done and are doing, makes me think maybe I can do it too!
You can! I thought the same when I started, I looked at the inspiration slideshow and thought blimey, I wish that was me. I didn't believe it would happen, and still don't, it takes a while for your head to get around what has happened to your body when it happens that quickly.

You really can do it, it is just a case of sticking with the program. Coming on here really helped me.

You really can do it, it is just a case of sticking with the program. Coming on here really helped me.

And you have really helped me! Just wanted to say that!

This is like one great big chain of support, coming at you from all directions! Brilliant it is!!

X

Ali - what a bloomin difference - you have done really well, an inspiration to those of us who are struggling!

thanks corey
if I can help then that is great, it isn't nice seeing those horrible pictures of yourself, but even if it only keeps one person on the right road then I am happy. :)

Back