Did you know a pint of water weighs 1.25lbs!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Just thought I'd share. It certainly helps explain the 4-5lb 'gains' I have over the course of a day! LOL!:D

Or make sure you spend time in the loo before you go in!!
Mad isn't it!
I have my weigh-ins in the morning befoe eating/drinking anything!

I will still drink as per normal as my WI is on a Wednesday lunchtime. I am not going to dehydrate my body for that. I dont want headaches and stinky breath, I wee for England anyway!!!!!!!

yeah, i was planning on going tomorrow night but may see if i can get the the chemist earlier!

I will still drink as per normal as my WI is on a Wednesday lunchtime. I am not going to dehydrate my body for that. I dont want headaches and stinky breath, I wee for England anyway!!!!!!!
So you probably actually weigh less than you weigh-in at- cool!:D

I work shifts so my weigh in's were at different times of the day each week. I always just had shakes and water as I would on a normal day, and never once went to weigh without having had anything to drink. I was losing 4lbs every week and was really happy with that.

The last 2 weeks I've starting having my morning shake before I weigh in cos I get a bit light headed if I don't cos my next one was too far away. Didn't seem to make a difference with my weigh in though.

i dont have my shake or water before weigh in because it definetly puts 1-2 lbs on me. but when i initally weighed in i hadnt anything taken either so I tried to stay consistant with that. i suppose if you normally do a WI after shakes or water then it wont make a difference but if you change routine it will?? just a thought

o my god!! is this what happend to me??? on my w.1 weigh in i only lost 2lbs!! i was so sad!! but i did initial w.in in morning before eating or drinking n w.1 w.in in the eveing after my meals!! could that be it ?? so really i may have lost about 6-7lbs??!!

but when i initally weighed in i hadnt anything taken either so I tried to stay consistant with that. i suppose if you normally do a WI after shakes or water then it wont make a difference but if you change routine it will?? just a thought
I agree.

I didn't post this to get people to starve or not drink before their weigh-in's- I just thought it was interesting!!

it is interesting...thanks :)

Back