diet chef - starting soon...

Keighley

Hiya - Have been reading thru everything - have known about the Diet Chef for a while now but am to lazy to do anything about it!

I am currently 16st (weight on wii fit board!) I have tried ... Weight watchers, Slimming world and... Cambridge... WW/SW - to much choice.. so goes T!TS up! Cambridge done 3times now.. each time only lasting a week! 1st time lost 7lb... then put on about 10lb! amazingly when i tried it and told my mum about it she said i was crazy... she is now a counsellor! (keeps trying to get me to do it but the stuff makes me gag!).... So...

Weight is now getting me down big time! partner is also roughly the same weight... was looking at the DC website yesterday and thought about giving it ago, only problem is money is SUPER tight at the mo, have said to the OH that if we save enough for 1weeks supply each then the following weeks wont be so hard as we wont be spending horendous amounts of money on takeaways.

So i am throwing away all the menus 2day (he doesnt know yet!) once we have the £100 needed i will be placing my order... so my 1st goal is to save that £100...

How is everyone getting on?....

You are soooooo right about saving money - I feel that as I am spending my hard earned cash on DC I HAVE to stick to it as otherwise what is the point !! also in terms of saving money I was buying a couple of bottles of vino a week, lots of chocolate and expensive takeaways on top !! I am sure that I am spending much less these days...

In some ways it can seem expensive - partly cos you have to fork out in one go - but I've found in the long-term it has saved me money due to the lack of takeaways and other indulgences that surprisingly mount up to loads.

Still have to buy for hubby though but that's not too bad.

Good luck with saving up :D

Have had a word with OH today and he is willing to give it ago - made him look at the food pack available and he was saying he would eat all of them apart from the Soups.. which isnt so bad I guess.

I hope I can start it within 3-4 weeks, - got paid today and its not enough to cover my bills so I doubt I'll be able to save anything from that... will have to tell OH to put a few pennies away this month!

Well Done on the 9lb loss "new me 20009"

Back