Diet Coke Cake

gailmcf

Hey all

I decided to try to make the famous diet coke cake but instead of making it a cake i made it into 20 buns. What would you recommend pointing these at. When I looked at the N/I on the back it obviously was for 1/12th of the cake and of course using the milk/eggs/butter. Which worked out at 6 pro points. Would the buns be the same or higher/lower?:confused::confused:

Many thanks

Gail

What is the the famous diet coke cake?! :confused:

There was no nv for the cake mix itself was there not? Shame. I'd hazard a guess at 2pp but I'm not sure hon...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

just had a look on the betty crocker website and for 100g uncooked the values are:

Protein: 6.8
Carbs: 75.0
Fat: 10.6
Fibre: 4.7

when worked out on the pro points calculator it works out at 12 propoints. so roughly 2 propoints each which for 20 buns at 40 pro points.

Have you tasted? Are they good? thinking of making em this weekend!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

yes have sampled a few i think they taste really nice very moist. gave one to the work colleague who commented that there was something missing but she couldnt put her finger on it but then she is not on a diet therefore that is probably why! Although she did say had there been some custard and jame would have helped!! They were really chocolately!

Can someone post the recipe please?

Back