Diet coke..

methenie

methenie from london.
:eek: :confused: :( i did a wrong thing i suppose :eek:

each time i went with my childrens to Mac donald i took a drink diet coke :eek: and now after i red your comments grmmmmm is wrong ??

:confused: i wrong ... yes ?

this is why this week i dint loose a lot ...never to later ...

now im not going to do the same mistake...:eek:

Diet coke has knocked me out of ketosis before (mind you it was a very large one!)

Best avoided I think!

Don't worry, Nell - you'll soon be losing weight again fast!

Diet coke has knocked me out of ketosis before (mind you it was a very large one!)

Best avoided I think!

Don't worry, Nell - you'll soon be losing weight again fast!

thanks isobel...

:( yes a very large one..
now i know

thanks a lot !

Yeah, Butterscotch - it does depend on the individual. I personally am very sensitive to being knocked out of ketosis (chips usually does it hahahahahhahah!!)

If you can get away with it, great! Lots of us can't and it's not fair!! lol

It served me right for being a greedy guts and having a mega-bucket of it! hehe

They have bottles of water in MacDonalds.

In fact my kids drink water all the time at home and at MacDonalds usually have fizzy or juice for a change. However, when I'm sat there being good with my one little bottle of water while their all tucking in. They one at a time keep asking me for some of my water. Makes me laugh but as my middle son says only water is good enough when you are really thirsty!

Good boy!

Dizzy x

They have bottles of water in MacDonalds.

In fact my kids drink water all the time at home and at MacDonalds usually have fizzy or juice for a change. However, when I'm sat there being good with my one little bottle of water while their all tucking in. They one at a time keep asking me for some of my water. Makes me laugh but as my middle son says only water is good enough when you are really thirsty!

Good boy!

Dizzy x

good habits its true :)

i will do it !!! water and coffee only !!

;)

Back