diet, lose weight, give up, weight back on, diet again

shenzi

Gold Member
Im not sure how many of you have tried to lose weight previously 90% if not more?

One of the biggest things of hard from slimmers on here and others as well is how much they have to lose, myself included, ill i can think is oh my god 6+ stone to lose, 22 gone loads more to go, and we sabotage ourselves because its such a long journey.

I have done every diet under the sun and i have just worked out over every diet put together i have lost in total 10 stone and then gained it all back, well now if only i had of stuck to the diets i would have been way under my goal weight, yet now Im nearly the biggest Ive ever been!

With the above in mind please have a little think about the weight you have lost in total over the years, please don't be disheartened by it i just want us to start thinking about the fact we have done it before we can do it again, and know that this time when it comes off its blooming well staying off, i don't know about you but i do not want to be sitting here in a few years writing in total over the years Ive lost 14/15 stone, and now Im back to where it started!

Good luck everyone

silly sausage said:
I don't think of SW as a "diet".

No its an eating plan, i should have made that clearer i just wanted to share the thought i had, hope i haven't offended anyone x

Hiya Shenzi. Sorry, no offence meant or taken :) I think diets are all about, "I can't eat that. I'm on a diet." Then they end and the weight can go back on. SW is so flexible and could realistically be followed for life. Hope so anyway :D

I completely agree they were laughing at me at work last week because i made myself steak chips and salad they said you can't eat that when your on a diet my reply was Im not on a diet!

Back