Diet pills

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
As anyone tried diet pills that work?

Are there any that are safe to use with CD?

I stopped cd a few months back as I was fannying around and ended up at 17:6 again :( cry!!! I hadn't stood on the scales for months until Monday and decided I was going to eat properly, I have been takin my lunch to work (I work in burger king and our lunch is free!!) and I have been cooking of an evening, as we use to have takeaways a hell of alot, I cleared out the freezer and went shopping again. Today I have a pot noodle, celery & carrots for lunch.

It is my birthday in 10days and plan to get back on CD as I have 6wks worth left, but I was wondering if I could use diet pills aswell? Or is it too dangerous?

Thanks

i would imagine that the safe diet pills, i.e. the herbal appetite suppressants you can get from legit places like holland and barrett wouldnt really make a difference on CD as once you are in ketosis, you're not hungry anyway so those sort of pills would be redundant to you, plus they have all sorts of ingredients in them which may even affect your weight loss on CD. definitely stay away from the dodgy pills, e.g. T5s, as they accelerate your heart rate. also pills like alli and xenical draw fat away from the body and on CD you wouldnt be putting fat into the body so these would be dangerous to take also.

to be honest as CD is such a good diet that guarantees results if you stick to it, you definitely wouldnt need these sort of pills and you'd only be wasting your money hun! good luck if you decide to start CD again! xx

If you follow CD then there is no need at all for slimming pills, Many of which are very dangerous and banned in the UK so be very wary of what if anything you do take. I started at 17.3 so not too far from your 17.6 I was 100% and lost 11lb in my 1st week so if your good and stick to plan there ias no need for anything else x

I got prescribed xenical by my doctor but it didn't have any affect on me so next option was to try CD and I love it :) x

Diet pills are bad for your health and you have to eat healthily anyway while taking them. Ie not pot noodles!

CD is very low in cals and fat so you wouldn't need the pills

Last edited:
Back