Diet started today!

LollyN

Hi
I just joined today and have started on Slimming World Extra Easy today. I have had 2 children in just under 3 years so my weight has gone up and my previously reasonable parts, are far too wobbly!;)

Hoping to loose 2 stone (ish) by Christmas as we are going on a ski holiday and I would like to fit into the kit I already own. I also want to start getting my confidence about myself back again and stop hiding under jumpers and cardigans.

My friend and I are now gym members together and are bullying each other into going. We are sharing our cooking for SW and supporting each other but would like encouragement and help on line too. Would also like to share other peoples experience so I know that I am not along in my struggle.

Hope to chat to some fellow dieters soon
L x

Hey Lolly and :welcome2: to the forums hun, it sounds like you have it all worked out for what you want to accomplish and how - thats fantastic! Bet you're looking forward to your skiing holiday, I would be mega excited if I were going on one!

Good luck with your weight loss, be sure to come back reguarly to keep us updated on how you're doing - looking forward to chatting with you soon! :) X

Hi Lolly and welcome :wavey: Good luck with your weight loss.

Good luck!

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Back