Dietingguy's Daily Ramblings :-)

dietingguy

Can I apologise in advance for talking about myself so much! Please reply with your experiences and tips :)

Anyway started Cambridge on 9th March while weighing a whopping 20 stone and days before my 27th bday. I lost 3 stone on Sole Source to get myself to 16st 12lb by the middle of May. It's been great... dropped 6 inches around the waist :) but recently went back up to 17 st 7lb

Restarted Cambridge yesterday with the goal of reaching 15 stone :) the plan then is to bulk up with weights like my old rugby playing days!!

Day one went well...and with my vanilla shake day two is underway!

Hope I haven't bored anyone!

Dietingguy

Day 2 over and down to 17 stone 4 pounds ... 3 pound loss so far!!

Circuit training tomorrow...worried what it'll be like on sole source but it's the only training I'm going to do each week until I've reached my target

Start of day 3.....yawn!!! I can't get up... Not long until the summer holidays :)

Feeling good, esp as down to 17 stone 4 pounds...6 more to go until lowest weight again.

Right time to get up and have a Chocolate mint shake for breakfast. A positive about Cambridge is definitely being able to have a chocolate milkshake for breakfast lol :)

Circuit training done!!! Did have a small portion of chicken at lunch as have no bars yet to have energy for class. Other than that had my shakes - just be glad to have bars so that I have something to eat before training.

Day 3 done AND exercise, that's fab!!!

Hello!! Sounds like you're doing great! How tall are you? My OH is also an ex rugby player and has gone from 20 and a half stone to 16 and is a stone and half from goal now. You men are lucky ******* and are usually really good at losing weight haha! :)

Omg just realised it sensored me and I didn't swear!!! Haha!!

Last edited:
Cheers Tano, the chicken helped. I felt bad having it but to maintain the weight loss in the future I want to be exercising and know on SS the circuits would be too draining

Did your OH stop playing and pile the weight on? That's what happened to me :-(

Good news though, just woke up and I'm down to 17 stone 2 pounds :)

Tano and Felix how have you guys been getting on?

Right day 4 let's be having you!

Day 4 of CD done! Weights and cross trainer tonight...was the only way to spot me eating. Feeling pretty good...but really wanting to make I'm building/tone muscle too. I've had two small portions of chicken and salad during the first 4 days but trained twice.

Plans to do body pump on Friday if I can get a space

dietingguy said:
Did your OH stop playing and pile the weight on? That's what happened to me :-(

Good news though, just woke up and I'm down to 17 stone 2 pounds :)

Tano and Felix how have you guys been getting on?

Right day 4 let's be having you!

Yeah he got injured and couldn't play anymore! Is that what happened to you too? I wish he still played, I love a good rugby man! Haha :)

Day 6 - slept for 13 hours last night :) weigh 17 stone exactly this morning. That's 3 stone less than my highest weight of 20 stone. Body pump this evening...hope it's not as sore as last time!!!!

Day 7 - feeling great, though this is my first time mixing Cambridge with a selection of healthy food. Im doing it this way so that I eat healthy once I stop the Cambridge unlike the other times. Also I want to maintain/build muscle hence the chicken.

9th March - 20 stone
11th June - 17stone 7 pound
18th June - 17stone exactly

Week 1 check in - 5lbs lost,went to circuits,body pump,done crosstrainer and another day of weights - 4 days training :)

In a minute I'm about to go for a jog and just for fun see how long I can just run and run for!

Back