Dietninja's 90 day SSS plan

Day 29

One more day to go :)

B - low carb cinnamon oatmeal

S1 - post workout shake

Ex: 4 min jog warm up, 14 x 30s hill "sprints".

L - creamy Thai chicken with rice

T - probably leftover chicken stirfry

S2 - leftover Greek yog from breakfast with strawberries

Plan for day 30...tomorrow. Gonna try and have my faves! I know I'll be on cycle 1 for a few more days waiting for cycle 2, but I deserve a treat!!

Am - HIIT (prob the body coach advanced workout)

B - build up bagel

L - Greek style omelette with broccoli

T - teriyaki salmon with courgetti

S1 - rice cakes with tuna or mackerel paste
S2 - macadamia or cashew nuts

You are so rocking this plan whoop. X

Have you got before and after pics?

Do you look different

Congrats on your new found lifestyle, and what I assume to be a massive weight loss! I've just read over your diary and you have done so well.. I'm here to sub, keep it up :)

Have you got before and after pics?

Do you look different

I submit my stats tomorrow so hopefully before & after photos shortly after!

I feel different and think I look different...people have commented that I've lost weight. Put it this way, I'm pleased with the results and will post measurement changes tomorrow :)

Congrats on your new found lifestyle, and what I assume to be a massive weight loss! I've just read over your diary and you have done so well.. I'm here to sub, keep it up :)

Thank you v much - lovely to have visitors! What plan are you on?

Not sure about the weight loss...scales aren't moving v fast but am changing shape so that's all that matters!

I had a few organisational issues today...ie I only ate lunch at 7.30pm so now I've got to fit in another meal, 2 snacks and a boiled egg!!!!

The next few days are equally busy so I thought I'd better plan then out to make sure I can fit everything in!

Wed:
B - low carb oatmeal (will make 2 portions)
L - feta egg muffins to take with me, will make 2 batches
T - teriyaki salmon & salad

Thurs
B - low carb oatmeal
L - feta egg muffins
PM - HIIT 3/5
T - steak & rice & broccoli

Fri
AM HIIT 4/5
B - Build up bagel
L - tuna fishcakes with cottage cheese & avocado...make 2 portions
T - unknown...at my mums

Sat

AM HIIT
B - Overnight oats
L - tunafish cake, avo & cottage cheese
T - ???

Sun

Rest day
B - Lizzis granola or a version of feta hash (probably dissembled!)
L - ???
T???

Mon
Rest day
B - ???
L - ???
T - back home, defrost muscle mince :)

Tues...normal service resumes!

Cycle 1 RESULTS!

I submitted my results this morning. I honestly couldn't see much difference in the pictures which I found very disappointing, but I was feeling bloated this morning.

Despite that, I'm v pleased with the progress Ive made over the last 30 days. Here's the headlines:

Weight lost: 10lbs (13.0 to 12.4)

Best inch losses:
Hips down 4"
waist down 3.5"
(explains my 3 belt notches!)

Dress size: tightish 18 to comfortable 16

So all in all I'm pleased! At the end of cycle 2, if I drop another dress size, I'll post my piccies!

Day 31 - cycle 1 limbo

Off plan but not off plan...broke the rules a bit but I'm so pleased with my decisions which could have been a lot worse! Bingeing didn't even cross my mind (and it was almost daily 30 days ago) and I don't feel I need a treat (or at least, not a food one!) which is a first for me!

B - Lizzis granola with flax seed & greek yoghurt...naughty because it's the second time this week and on the plan it says only once a week, but good because it's still plan food!

L - fish stew & rice - not totally on plan as I hadn't exercised beforehand but I was meeting a friend and I thought we were going out, so was planning to have salad and protein. But she went to all the effort of cooking so I ate and enjoyed!

S1 - cashews

Ex - HIIT...4.5 miles (1.25 mile jog, 13 x 45s hill sprints, 1.25 mile jog home)

S2 - post workout protein shake

T - build up bagel (I emailed and my coach said have post workout carbs as usual)

I also had 1 black coffee and 2 black teas...against the rules of only one tea / coffee a day!!!!

Be prepared for more rule breaking as I'm away over the weekend!

I'm pleased though, because this is a lifestyle change for me and I think I handled today well!

Superb effort!! 10lbs in a month when you are not that heavy, have not exercised like a maniac and have spent the whole month stuffed is an absolute result!!!!

Absolutely delighted for you. Bring on cycle 2 !!

Superb effort!! 10lbs in a month when you are not that heavy, have not exercised like a maniac and have spent the whole month stuffed is an absolute result!!!!

Absolutely delighted for you. Bring on cycle 2 !!

Thank you v much :) I have enjoyed it (mostly!)

You did so fantastic!! Well done.

Thank you jennie...it's your fault I started in this, one read of your diary and the mention of portion sizes, and cashew curry and I had to try it! So I'm eternally grateful :)

Day 32 cycle 1

Rest day...yay! I worked my butt off yesterday so back on track today.

Got to do LOTS of organising today as I'm away and I want to stay on the plan as much as possible. So I'm going to take 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 6 snacks with me, so that I only have evening meals off plan apart from Monday.

So today I need to prep:
Ingredients for
2 x overnight oats (one for tomorrow, one for sat)
1 x Greek omelette ingredients to cook for breakfast on sun
2 x peanut butter chicken (one for tonight, one for sat lunch)
2 x muscle mince (one for today, one for fri lunch)
3 x 22g portions of nuts
4 x servings of tuna paste + rice cakes (need to take extra because my daughters will eat them!)
Protein powder
Supplements
Ibcaa powder
Exercise gear - trainers, bra, 2 x leggings, 2 x tops, heart rate monitor, watch, asthma inhaler

I think that's it but if I've forgotten anything do let me know!!!

As for today...it's a rest day and I'm craving muscle mince so...

B - teriyaki salmon with salad

L - muscle mince with an egg on top

T - peanut butter chicken yum!

? sounds like your ready for this weekend!!! And a lot more on plan than I was on my interim week!!!!!!!

I do love the plan. Have you got a new support person to email now?

I need to plan otherwise I'll be completely off track!!! Yes I've got a new coach - Gemma Russell. I felt unreasonably deserted at first, but she's been so prompt and so lovely with her replies I'm ok with it now!

How about you? Who's your coach?

Just amazing...:D Happy Easter xx

I need to plan otherwise I'll be completely off track!!! Yes I've got a new coach - Gemma Russell. I felt unreasonably deserted at first, but she's been so prompt and so lovely with her replies I'm ok with it now! How about you? Who's your coach?

Awww sounds like you've got a good one, I've got a woman called Sarah? She seems ok but not as great as joe was, but answering my questions none the less

Back