Dietninja's 90 day SSS plan

Food today ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428003435.166406.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428003450.355979.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428003465.587999.jpg

Well done on your losses! 10lbs is amazing, and I bet you have lots of other benefits like better sleep, lifted mood etc. Hope your really happy with your results, and have a great easter weekend :)! (oh and to answer your question before, I'm not doing any plan in particular just eating clean, unprocessed foods with no refined sugars 80% of the time)

Well done on your losses! 10lbs is amazing, and I bet you have lots of other benefits like better sleep, lifted mood etc. Hope your really happy with your results, and have a great easter weekend :)! (oh and to answer your question before, I'm not doing any plan in particular just eating clean, unprocessed foods with no refined sugars 80% of the time)

Thank you v much! I do have lots of other benefits but by far the biggest is that I'm not struggling to stick to this! My biggest problem in the past has been lack of consistency but this plan really helps.

I made myself laugh today...I plan everything out in advance but then when I get there I don't feel like doing it / eating it etc!

That's what I truly love about this plan. It's strict but has got just enough flexibility to keep me happy.

Don't feel like running? Do his YouTube videos, or get on a bike.

Don't feel like any more meat? Chuck on an omelette or low carb oats.

Don't feel like fasted HIIT? Do it in the evening.

The only thing I can't find a way round is the amount of water we drink!!!

Day 34...I think!

Spent this morning packing, cleaning guinea pigs cage and prepping food to take away and try and limit the damage.

Am HIIT - joes fat burning YouTube workout - 5 rounds of 30s on 30s off high knees, burpees with mountain climber, jump squats, and press ups on 2 rounds, jump lunges on 3 :)

Post workout protein shake

B - overnight oats with honey, raspberries and greek yoghurt - this was SO filling! I struggled to finish it

L - Nandos avocado & green been salad with 2 chicken breasts :)

S1 2 rice cakes with tuna paste

T - salmon fillet with spinach

S2 - 22g walnuts

V pleased given that I was away / on the road today!

So organised :) Happy Easter x

Ok so actually I think today is day 34!!!

Easter Saturday anyway!

7am fasted HIIT - 12 x 30s sprints with 45-60s rests

Had to get these over with quickly to take my daughters swimming, so then had a quick protein shake and spent an hour splashing about in the pool with my kids

B - overnight oats

L - peanut butter chicken with salad

T - roast lamb...yum! With cauliflower. And a cheeky half glass of red.

S1 - tuna paste & rice cakes

S2 - cashew nuts

Not sure if I'm staying on track tomorrow...I did say I'd allow myself the day off if I wanted but still feeling super motivated so we'll see :)

Last edited:
I spent yesterday watching Joe's you tube workouts. Think if I do them I may die. I'm not a young chicken but I'm very tempted to give them ago.Just need to download them onto a dvd so I can play them on the tv. :)

You can always modify :) go for it and let me know how you get on!

I will try and do the beginners one first. I was going to sign up but I like the way I already eat so don't want to change that.

You are doing really well with it. It's good when you find something that suits you and can stick to it. :)

If you're already happy then definitely don't change :) good luck with the HIIT...I have a love / hate relationship with it!!!

Day 35 Easter Sunday

My first truly off plan day and I didn't go mad do I'm delighted!

B - 2 eggs, some tuna paste, 2 rice cakes and feta

S - 2 coffees! One black, one with milk

L - roast chicken leg, guacamole, broad bean, pea and artichoke salad

T - roast beef, 2 small roast potatoes, cabbage,
Then the naughties...small portion of tiramisu, 1/4 large Easter egg, small glass of red wine :) scrummy

It didn't turn into a free-for-all and I have no guilt so I am happily back on track tomorrow :)

Day 36 - Easter Monday

Where oh where is my cycle 2 plan....I am SO ready for it!

So I've been off plan today but not in a particularly indulgent way, more of an away from home, adjust what I eat way.

Am - Fasted HIIT on the cross trainer followed by 15 mins ab exercises

Never used a cross trainer before. Remain unconvinced - my HR didn't get that high, even though I put it on max effort (12) and kept my pace above 120 for the intervals (30s on, 30s off x 15). Mind you, my HR is never as high in the AM..I can get it higher during afternoon training!

B - 1 1/2 slices seeded toast, avocado, 2 fried eggs (post workout carbs, fats & protein!), black coffee

L - restaurant: 2 slices tuna sashimi, 260g ribeye steak, salad, broccoli, black coffee

S - small Starbucks latte, 22g macadamia nuts

T - double protein shake...too tired to cook...early to bed!

Latte used to be a daily treat but today's was the first I've had since I started...long drive home and I really wanted a treat.
V pleased for avoiding the chips etc at the restaurant!

Last edited:
My cycle 2 plan has arrived, which makes tomorrow day 1! No point delaying since I have to shop etc anyway!

Foods more complicated...On a training day, for each meal I need to choose one of each of:
Meat / fish
Veg (200g of various plus 130g green!!!)
Seasoning
Carbs
Sauce
Plus my 2 snacks of course!

Here's the plan...

Ex: PM chest & back or shoulders (I may need a heavier weight with chest & back...currently on order) with 2 rounds of 6-8 x 30s step up HIIT intervals or sprint intervals

B - 60g oats with 1 scoop whey protein, 115g yogurt and 55g raspberries.

L - ???

T - chilli: 170g lean mince, 6g Olive oil, 155g tomatoes, 160g green pepper & onions, stock cube, herbs, chilli, 185g cooked rice, 45ml LF sour cream

And that's as far as I got...think I need to do a little research for recipes here!!!

Last edited:
So I woke up this morning, I feel much slimmer, and have been away for a few days so was excited to see what I weighed....and it turns out I'm exactly the same! Time to put the scales away for cycle 2 :)

Cycle 2 day 1

AM workout

Cycle 2 workout no.1 done...it took me over an hour with warm up and cool down and I'm pooped!

4 min jog warm up
8 x 30s hill sprints (with walk down hill rests)
chest presses 10 x 10 with 5 kg dumbells (could have gone a bit higher but I don't have any! 8kg ordered!!!)
8 x 30s hill sprints
10 x 10 one arm dumbell rows on each side (I adapted the last exercise as I found holding form tough without a barbell)

Time for brekkie!

You are doing so well! I feel like I'm back where I started after a full weekend off plan.... :(

Back