Difference between cambridge uk and cambridge US

PinksW

Just been looking on Cambridge Diet, THE ONE THAT WORKS! (800) 427 5885 and it would appear that our American cousins get a whole heap more choice than we do. Can any of our lovely CDCs tell us why? There is a thing there called Super Oats, which looks quite interesting and a coconut bar and an egg nog shake. They are also sold in far bigger quantities, which makes them much better value. Perhaps we should all petition Cambridge Uk :D
(I'm not really a rebellious reformist, just feel we should get as good as they do)
I'm sure someone will come along now and put my toys back in my pram for me and put me right.
Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Coconut bar sounds lovely.
Can't say the smae for egg nog though - ugh!
x

Ooooh Egg nog! Yummmmmm

I always know it's Christmas when I have my first Starbucks Egg Nog Latte! My all time Favourite:D:D:D

i just looked at it the web site isnt that professional i wouldnt trust it even thought some of the stuff sounds good

I think our CD is called something else in the States and their CD is something completely different. Could be wrong, though - it has happened before, lol.

I think our CD is called something else in the States and their CD is something completely different. Could be wrong, though - it has happened before, lol.

yeah you're right Mrs B! The US version of Cambridge is something like "Dr Howard's Success diet".. :)

The cambridge diet egg nog tastes foul and has LOADS more carbs than ours does. My best friend lives there and sent me one (I am a starbucks egg nog fanatic too!) It comes in a large tub with a metallic lid. Doesn't resemble anything we have.

Back