Difference between CD and LL diet

Great news LadyB, I don't think you'll regret it. I'm only just finished week 2 so I can't speak about the diet in the long term but it is very hard at first but my 2nd week has been much much easier. Just know that you're not alone and you can get through the tough initial stages. I tried it before and lasted til about day 3/4 but i didn't have this forum Honestly , this place makes the difference, cos you know everyone else is doing it. You'll be fine and just think in a few months you'll be thin! x

Hi Broxi,

Thanks so much for your words of support! I am gearing myself up for a few bad days........... no doubt I will be on here every evening!

I have found the forum great so far - and I have not even started the diet! haha!

I am glad I am only two weeks behind you, I can watch your progress and understand what is ahead of me.......

Keep smiling - and thanks for being an inspiration for me! Roll on Thursday!!

Bx

Awwwwww LadyB, this is brilliant you're starting.Sorry I don't know how I've missed this thread since i posted on it. Well done on deciding to join us. It's the best thing I've ever done. I'm only on week 6 day 3 and I've lost 20lbs.....i can't believe it. I've never lost weight so fast and loved every minute of it.

I have had a bug I think and been very weak the last few days but I'm feeling so much better today. With regards to exercise, I usually do lots but haven't been up to doing lots so far. However today I am going to the gym to se what i cn manage, really looking forward to it so I'll let you know how I go.

Great you're on track with us. Hope your first week goes well hun xxx

I followed lighterlife for 7-8weeks last year but had to stop in the end as i couldnt afford the 66 pounds each week, in total i was spending 70 per week with petrol and parking.
The other difference is you have 4 packs per day instead of 3, but i also noticed that are not as many flavour varieties as the are on the cambridge diet.
I am personally enjoying cambridge so much more, i am following the 810 and have lost just over 7lbs in 2 weeks plus 1" plus from each body point, so i am very happy!
Good Luck to everybody.xx

Hiya Lady just wanted to see how you got on.......i started on Tuesday and i have found day 4 was the best day i woke up with a spring in my step-literally LOL Good luck on ya weight loss journey hope it goes really well and will keep popping in to see how your getting on, i think it is good we have about the same to lose and started the same time
take care and good luck
luv Sharon xxxx (therealbbe)

Hi Sharon,

I have just read both your posts! lol!!

Thanks for your kind words - I am day three tomorrow, which I hear is the worse - bring on day 4 is what I say!!!

You are doing great - day 4 seems a way off for me at the moment!! ha ha!

Yes - except I keep upping the amount I want to loose! Maybe I am being a little ambitious, but I feel motivated!!

Good luck for weigh in day, and lets keep in touch and keep each other motivated!

Bx

Hi Sharon,

I have just read both your posts! lol!!

Thanks for your kind words - I am day three tomorrow, which I hear is the worse - bring on day 4 is what I say!!!

You are doing great - day 4 seems a way off for me at the moment!! ha ha!

Yes - except I keep upping the amount I want to loose! Maybe I am being a little ambitious, but I feel motivated!!

Good luck for weigh in day, and lets keep in touch and keep each other motivated!

Bx

That would be g8 B will keep me going and hey it is 9.15pm so nearly there lol
don't worry bout keep changing ya goals sure when you get closer you will see how ya look and decide for sure then i know that is what i will do:D
Take care and keep going
Luv Sharon xxxxx

Great to hear you're doing well LadyB and just remember it gets easier. xxx

Thanks Broxi - I defo believe you that it will get easier!! Roll on day three - can't wait to get on my scales tomorrow morning!!

Thanks for your support!! I am keeping my eyes on the prize - think this will be my new phrase!!

Bx

Back