Different ways to try the shakes

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Just found this on another web site, haven't tried any yet but wanted to share.

Ice Cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a smoothie maker and crush the ice. Add a food pack and a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream".

Smoothie
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a smoothie maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

Bar of Chocolate!
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack (or choc mint). Mix the pack with a bit of water until you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more. It really tastes quite like chocolate!

Variation: Use half chocolate and half vanilla for a Mars bar!

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate
1/4 cup of hot water
2 or more sweeteners
1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

These have been posted many times before and people (myself included lol) generally try them only to be bitterly disappointed. I remember when there was a recipe for making crisps out of the chicken soup... ask Vickie_L about that one! :giggle:

By all means babe, give them a go if you like, just don't expect too much is all. You might love them, you never know :) x

These have been posted many times before and people (myself included lol) generally try them only to be bitterly disappointed. I remember when there was a recipe for making crisps out of the chicken soup... ask Vickie_L about that one! :giggle:
ewww! tried the crisp thing , they were disgusting lol

Only thing half decent is the chocolate mousse (term used lightly) and I have that when I want to make myself feel sick and not hungry anymore. The muffin scared me to death and I tried a sample of the chocolate bar(LOL) which just was'nt. Once in the mouth it unfrozen into thick goo.

Vanilla and chocolate with coffee hot or cold is a big winner with me though.

We can live in hope though and its only short term as the weight is flying off on this diet.

Good luck and hope you have more luck with the recipies!

xx

Back