DIFFICULT NIGHTS

temmytango

why are the nights so difficult when on a diet. as soon as 6pm comes. i feel like death and want to snatch peoples food and feel so faint unfortunately am working nights this week so i have to work. sooo difficult. am i the only one feeling this:confused:

i'm working my first night shift friday! i often go to bed early just because i'm hungry, so dreading the shift! just remember to take it one day at a time, you'll look back in the morning and be so greatful you haven't cheated :) and then on to the next day! :) x

Maybe try drink more water.. or mix more water with the shakes. I am on my 4th day and im not hungry at all. i just crave food... lots! I am always thinking of food. Thats the hardest for me! Good luck xx

I always find the nights/evenings tough sometimes, but I think thats because before LT, I used to eat snacks in bed in the evening, I got so used to doing that, so the 1st few days were hard to break out of the habit, but now I look back and think what a greedy pig I was!! However, I'm now nearing week 3 and it gets to about 10pm and I suddenly remember that I haven't had my 3rd shake!! So it's kind of up and down for me!

Last edited:
trust me, i drink more than enough water, it is NOT hunger but cravings and even when i cheat with my chichen bites, i throw up!!!

Back