DIFFICULT NIGHTS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by temmytango, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    why are the nights so difficult when on a diet. as soon as 6pm comes. i feel like death and want to snatch peoples food and feel so faint unfortunately am working nights this week so i have to work. sooo difficult. am i the only one feeling this:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i'm working my first night shift friday! i often go to bed early just because i'm hungry, so dreading the shift! just remember to take it one day at a time, you'll look back in the morning and be so greatful you haven't cheated :) and then on to the next day! :) x

4. shelly320

shelly320 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Maybe try drink more water.. or mix more water with the shakes. I am on my 4th day and im not hungry at all. i just crave food... lots! I am always thinking of food. Thats the hardest for me! Good luck xx

5. blessedgirl

blessedgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I always find the nights/evenings tough sometimes, but I think thats because before LT, I used to eat snacks in bed in the evening, I got so used to doing that, so the 1st few days were hard to break out of the habit, but now I look back and think what a greedy pig I was!! However, I'm now nearing week 3 and it gets to about 10pm and I suddenly remember that I haven't had my 3rd shake!! So it's kind of up and down for me!

Last edited: 28 April 2011
  6. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    trust me, i drink more than enough water, it is NOT hunger but cravings and even when i cheat with my chichen bites, i throw up!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.