DiggerLand?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Has anyone ever taken there children to diggerland? I was thinking of taking my brother on saturday? He is only 5 so woundered if it was worth it?

Hi hun, i've never been to diggerland so can't really help, however i looked at the website and it looks really fun, and interesting. I'm sure your wee brother would have a great time x

hi gemma, i've been a couple of times to the Kent one with my kids. It suits a wide age range but is quite pricey to get in! At 5 he could go on several of the diggers independently, usually with a guide to help with the movement of the scoop etc. theres also some car rides/ truck rides which go over very bumpy ground!A little train type ride too. He could probably sit on your lap for bigger rides. A fun day out , we came home absolutely filthy!!!!

hi gemma, i've been a couple of times to the Kent one with my kids. It suits a wide age range but is quite pricey to get in! At 5 he could go on several of the diggers independently, usually with a guide to help with the movement of the scoop etc. theres also some car rides/ truck rides which go over very bumpy ground!A little train type ride too. He could probably sit on your lap for bigger rides. A fun day out , we came home absolutely filthy!!!!

Great!
Thanks for your help. I will take him, i no it will be pricy but he is worth it and i will love it :D

I got my boyfriend a diggerland dumper truck racing experiance day thing for xmas last year, loads of fun!

Back