Dilema - help needed!!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
Right so i started juddd weds as a DD yesterday was my UD and obv today should be a DD,
Weve just been invited to a bbq - can i do an ID day?? And go back to a DD tomoro and so on... Ive only had 146cals so far today so im guessing roughly my calories will go up to 1000, 1200 by tonight (burgers and booze!!)

Or should i stay strong and keep this as a DD... Will the scales hate me??????

Hi

Just have today as another UD and enjoy it and then do a DD tomorrow :) There's no problem having two UDs together xx

Hi just change today to an UP day so you can enjoy the food and booze and then foolow it up with a DD as you have had so few cals so far today I can't see you doing terribly anyway, if you would prefer to do an IM just aim for roughly 1400 cals, whatever you decide enjoy yourself x

I just started yesterday (on an up day haha) and should be on a down day today, but I took an up day. I'll readjust in the week. I'll be happy if I manage 3 down days in every 7. From what I can tell, the diet is quite flexible and works in part due to your calorie deficit over the longer term (e.g. over the whole week). Of course, it has even more benefits than just weight loss, and I'm sure if you're a bit stricter then perhaps those would be enhanced. I wouldn't worry about a one off extra up day here and there though. Enjoy the BBQ!

Thanks for all advice :) im not sure what day i had!!
Food wise i had a beef burger, 2x chicken thighs (skin removed) and salad.
But i did drink close to 1/2 L of vodka and d/lemonade!! Oops lol!
Iv worked it out to be roughly 1500-1600 cals.

Hungover a tad today too booooo :(

Think I would aim for a DD today if that fits in with your plans and you can manage it with a hangover, otherwise I would aim for a 1200-1400 day hun x

Back