Dilema what to have for lunch

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Right H2b and I are doing this together BUT.... i eat anything and he wont eat any veg so its really hard to work out what to do as regards to shopping.

For me I am fine doign a chick pea bake or something and using it for a few days but he wont.

Any ideas?

Are the batchelors super noodles free?
Or can you have bread?

Sorry i am starting this thursday and starting meeting on Wed night but need to go shopping tomorrow night as H2b is working for the rest of the week and i have no money lol.

He'll eat fruit. Is there any fruit not allowed?
x

Batchelors Super Fat Free Noodles are free, I love those, as are Mug Shots, but only the 1% fat ones!

Cous cous is usually free too - HTH!

Batchelors Super Fat Free Noodles are free, I love those, as are Mug Shots, but only the 1% fat ones!

Cous cous is usually free too - HTH!

Hi, I love mug shots, I just get the orange packet spicy ones don't think they are 1% fat though, are they free?

whoa re the mug shotts by? He might like them actually. He likes pot noodles so thinking he might like them.
Am thinking of doing like a chicken curry that he can heat up at work?

whoa re the mug shotts by? He might like them actually. He likes pot noodles so thinking he might like them.
Am thinking of doing like a chicken curry that he can heat up at work?

Made by Symingtons, the packet just says Mug Shots on the front. They are in the aisle with cup a soups I think. Not all of them are free but I think spicy and chow mein are HTH

Made by Symingtons, the packet just says Mug Shots on the front. They are in the aisle with cup a soups I think. Not all of them are free but I think spicy and chow mein are HTH
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 10 Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 9½ Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, Less Than 1% Fat, dried 67g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 11½ Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 13 Syns Green 3½ Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 14 Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 12½ Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 13 Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 11 Syns Green Free [/FONT]

Back