Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dilema!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Myckala, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myckala

Myckala Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.79%)
    OK I need some serious advice! Before starting LT I bought tickets for Beach break live (4 day, 4 night festival) in Pembrey. My birthdays the 15th of June and i'm off out to see Take That in Cardiff :) Then going straight to an end of uni party in the union....then the next morning we leave for the 4 day festival. As much as I want to stick to LT I don't have a clue how i'm going to cope with the toilet facilities if i'm completely sober, it'll be my first festival and EVERYONE I know says how minging the facilities are at festivals. With so many people drinking and eating around me I don't know whether it would be worth taking a week off LT? I know it's not advised and it's not ideal.....to be honest I don't know what to do! Hence why i'm considering these things in advance, If i do decide to take the week off, will I have to do the maintenance programme a week or so before so that my body is used to eating and i'm not in ketosis, so I can drink alcohol....any help, advice, experience anyone has had would be greatly appreciated! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

if you do decide to take the week off, then you will have to follow the re-feed programme for the week before to get yourself out of ketosis and enable you to have alcohol and eat sensibly at the festival etc x

4. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    June is a whole month away - I would see how you feel closer to the time.

First time I did it I had a break and went to Centre Parcs for the weekend. I can honestly say I never got back on track. Its really really hard to - especially when you have been doing it a while and seen a considerable loss.

Get through the next few weeks and see how you feel then :) xx

5. Myckala

Myckala Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.79%)
    ok will do thanks both for your advice :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.