Dilema!

Myckala

OK I need some serious advice! Before starting LT I bought tickets for Beach break live (4 day, 4 night festival) in Pembrey. My birthdays the 15th of June and i'm off out to see Take That in Cardiff :) Then going straight to an end of uni party in the union....then the next morning we leave for the 4 day festival. As much as I want to stick to LT I don't have a clue how i'm going to cope with the toilet facilities if i'm completely sober, it'll be my first festival and EVERYONE I know says how minging the facilities are at festivals. With so many people drinking and eating around me I don't know whether it would be worth taking a week off LT? I know it's not advised and it's not ideal.....to be honest I don't know what to do! Hence why i'm considering these things in advance, If i do decide to take the week off, will I have to do the maintenance programme a week or so before so that my body is used to eating and i'm not in ketosis, so I can drink alcohol....any help, advice, experience anyone has had would be greatly appreciated! x

if you do decide to take the week off, then you will have to follow the re-feed programme for the week before to get yourself out of ketosis and enable you to have alcohol and eat sensibly at the festival etc x

June is a whole month away - I would see how you feel closer to the time.

First time I did it I had a break and went to Centre Parcs for the weekend. I can honestly say I never got back on track. Its really really hard to - especially when you have been doing it a while and seen a considerable loss.

Get through the next few weeks and see how you feel then :) xx

ok will do thanks both for your advice :) x

Back