Dilemma - do I buy the dress?

MaxieP

Hi,

Am desperate for some help! I've still got a minimum of 2 and a half stone to lose for my wedding in August but am doing Lighter Life so am pretty sure that I'll do it.

Anyway, due to the time constraints I visited an end-of-range wedding dress store today, mainly to see how many dresses they sold etc so that I could keep it in mind when I came to looking for my dress in a couple of months. However, I tried a few on and LOVED one of them. It doesn't fit now (I can't do it all the way up at the back) but I don't know how it will fit when I lose the weight. It's really detailed, although the lady said that it could be taken in around the bust if necessary and the work done under the arm, so it would be less noticeable. It's a zip up back. How much difference will losing this weight make? Basically, I don't want the dress to end up too big and ruined. The dilemma is, should I buy it?

PLEASE HELP!

I found I lost a dress size per stone, and this was pretty much the experience of the rest of my group.

Hope that helps...

Maxie did u post thison Confetti too?
I'm geting a strange sense of deja vu!

Hi Pix,

Yes I did, all opinions much appreciated. I'm off to try on the dress again this Saturday before I finally make up my mind!!

Maxie xxx

Just to let you know that after trying the dress on again and it fitting noticeably better than last week - I bought it!

Very excited.

Maxie xxx

Fantastic! Good for you...:D

As sonkie said, do you have a pic?!?

Ois x

Back