Total Solution Dimples Journey......

Hi Dimples, and welcome. Very exciting that you start Exante tomorrow! Good luck, and keep posting x

Hi! Welcome to exante :) here to see how you get on and help if I can. I'm on day 14 :) x

I started today...good luck and keep us updated xx

:welcome: Dimples. Good luck on your journey. This is a great place for support. The first few days are the worst but the first week WI is a real boost. You can do this!

Thank you ladies. Day one is going well so far. I'm 2 litres of water down and feeling okay. I just need to stick with this Xx

I just nearly blew it. I was reading a book and it talking about going for a meal and having a drink and straight away I wanted food. I nearly almost got some. I had a cry instead. I always say I'll lose weight tomorrow but tomorrow never comes. I thought if I eat I will just be back to square one again. I thought of lots of reasons I need to lose this life restricting weight. I won this battle, I'm sitting with a peppermint tea with no food having passed my lips. I just hope I can also win the war. Me 1 fat 0

Well done for resisting temptation. That's the whole battle for the first few days and then it does get easier. Just remember no matter what you do - NO CARBS. Chicken is your friend :) x

Hi dimples good luck with everything. You are doing great so far. Get through the first week and you'll feel great.

well done for resisting temptation!!! I think from what ive seen its just getting through week 1 and then the weight loss spurs you on. Don't let the food win!! x

Well done for keeping going Dimples. Power to you! It does get easier and it works. Look forward to week 1 WI. X

After week one you're flying :))) x

Back