Dinner Inspiration needed - What are you having?

bobbedazzler

I'm after some inspiration as to what to cook for dinner tonight.

So far I've had:

Brekki: Homemade mushroom soup (all superfree ingredients)

Lunch: pasta n sauce

Snacks: Some chili-roasted butternut squash (again, superfree) to have later if I'm peckish

HE's: 1 HA (milk in tea)

So am I right in thinking I could make today either an EE day, a full Green day or a Mix2Max day!!

Would you please share with me what you're planning on having for dinner so I can possibly pinch some of your ideas!?

Thanks, Jo x

Im having moroccon cous cous - basically cous cous with peppers,celery, toasted and ground cumin and corriander and some white wine vinegar and some raisins with a lamb chop - Im on extra easy

I think tonight I'll be having quorn Sweet and Sour - I just had a panic attack and realized that in the past I haven't been using tinned pineapple as a healthy extra/syn - GAAARRGH! I will be doing so tonight!

I'm having stew and mini yorkshire puddings tonight! (made stew yesterday evening using extra lean beef, browned then boiled and left in slow cooker overnight added 2syns worth of gravy granules and it'll be just right when I get home)

I'm having a syn free day today as I over did it yesterday at the butterfly bake.

B/fast - porridge HeB and half HeA

Lunch - Fried potatoes, bacon, baked beans and fried egg.

Dinner - pasta bolognaise bake. Left over bolognaise made from scratch using tinned toms, passata, onions, garlic and carrots (syn free) mixed with some pasta bows. Put in a casserole dish and sprinkle some cheese on top (remains of HeA and maybe 1 or 2 syns, depending)

No mega exciting but i'm having an EE day today so have Morrisons Diet Pork Sausages (free), mixed veg (free), smash (free) and OXO gravy mixed with a little smash to thicken it (free).

I always do EE. I'm doing Beef Madras from the curry feast book with rice.

Whats this butterfly bake I keep hearing about? Is it being done in all the classes? Our C never mentioned anything last night ..... or have I missed it?!? x

I'm having chilli and soy glazed steak with stir fried vegetables, from this months sw magazine.

I hope its good as the rest are having egg fried rice, prawn crackers, spring rolls and sweet and sour chicken and I really don't want to eat that lol

I'm either having chilli chicken ramen - based on the one from wagamama which I think works out to about 4 syns per serving at the moment, will need to check when I get home (obv will leave out the oil in the recipe) which you can find here. Or I will be having chicken casserole, recipe which you can find here (N.B. recipe is for a sausage casserole but I think it will work just as well with chicken)

I'm making a cottage pie with lean mince, oxo, carrots, onion topped with leek and potato and a sprinkling of cheese.
served with carrots and peas.
Can't wait!

I'm having chilli made with extra lean minced beef and loads of rice! Can't wait - it's bubbling away on the hob and smelling lovely!

i just had the quorn stir fry with noodles from the recipie page it was yummy and for pudding my fave i make sugar free jelly but mix in a muller light and let it set. I just had a thought sugar free jelly is free isnt it !!!!

Back