DINNER OUT - HELP!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by hannahsuperstar, 31 January 2013 Social URL.

1. hannahsuperstar

hannahsuperstar New Member

Okay, so we have some friends coming to stay at the weekend and we're going out for a meal. I had all my options planned but now the restaurant has been changed!! There is no NVs anywhere online so I'm a bit unsure what I should eat!! You'd think I would be better at this after being on WW on and off for the past 4 years!! Some help would be greatly appreciated :) I've narrowed the list down to what I think would be okay / what I really like...

Starters

Fan of seasonal melon - mixed berry compote, raspberry sorbet, red berry coulis
    Classic prawn cocktail
    Chicken and bacon salad (dressing on the side)

Mains

Crispy vegetable tempura - sweet chilli and teriyaki dipping sauces
    Peppered breast of chicken - seasonal vegetables, creamy potatoes (hmmm) and peppercorn sauce
    Oriental noodles - sweet chilli, fresh coriander, lime & soy, stir fry vegetables (I would have this either just veg or with chicken)

Please help!!
    Thank you
    Hannah :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IWillBeAYummyMummy

IWillBeAYummyMummy Supercalifragilistic

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Fruit starter and chicken main. I think they're the safest bets and pretty easy to point once you see the portion.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.