Disappearing!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
yay me !! someone in the office actually came up to me and said god Ria are you disappearing on us where have you gone!! i am now in a very good mood i actually have a waist and am wearing skinny jeans i love slimming world and i love minimins XXXXXXXXXXX:8855:

Isnt it fantastic when the comments start coming in?!
Well done on the losses sp far Hun and this type of comment will certainly keep you motivated!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thats great and well done. I love SW and Mini's too! Not sure hubby like Mini's tho!:D

Someone i haven't seen for a while said to me i'm looking "decisively slimmer..." lol.

it wasn't even someone i usually talk too but in honesty i have only lost just under a stone but it was that stone that changed my face shape i now have my cheek bones back i have a way to go yet i still wanna loose two so i can be a size 12 but it's a start and i'm edging back down slowly but surely and the nice thing is i don't feel like i'm dieting which is one of the reasons i think slimming world works, i also like coming on here because it's lovely listening to other peoples stories and confidence and determination it has egged me on alot of past couple of months.and it's nice watching other peoples tickers move aswell.

FANTASTIC! Shows all your hard work is paying off!

oh well done - i too cant wait for those comments

Well done thats fantastic!! :) that must of felt sooo good!!!

I can't wait for the day when i start to notice myself let alone other people!!

Congrats!!! xx

Back