Disappointed today..

Avaya

It’s not the entire week yet (2 days left) but I have only lost 1.3kg/2.9lbs and started 6km walks every second day.
I am trying more but the results are worse L Why is that?:cry:

hey hun,i did lipo a few years ago and i used to run every day,on the weeks i did run i lost less! its something like if you are dehydrated your body will retain the water when exercising,dont do too much cardio,gentle 20 minutes and see how that goes.even just get a slendertone belt if your worried about loose skin? im coming back to lipo today :) i see your from ireland? me too!!

Wait til your week is up, on this kind of diet 2 days can make a heck of a difference.

This is exactly why mid week wi's are a bad idea...

Thank you girls for reply. You are right I should wait till the end of week. Trivenam welcome on board. Tell me - did that slendertone belt helped anything? I don't want to lose fat and end up with lots of skin hanging up. I am using firming body lotions but I feel that this is not enough.

it sure did hun i used it for 4 weeks towards the end,my belly was flat and right at the bottom was a tiny bit of wrinkle lol but it completely lifted over time,i think the belt worked wonders! i still have it so ill be using it this time too! i have all my weight on my belly!

they were sellin dem in dunnes or tescos for 30 euro! that was 3 years ago but id imagine dey are still doing deals somewhere at the mo ;) i went for my first lot of shakes today but ive to watch the dvd first so ill be collecting them in the morning :))))) cant wait!!

It’s not the entire week yet (2 days left) but I have only lost 1.3kg/2.9lbs and started 6km walks every second day.
I am trying more but the results are worse L Why is that?:cry:

Hi Avaya

For what it's worth I think you're doing an amazing job and the walking will definately help with the fat loss if not the lb loss straight away. And that's the aim right, to be slim & healthy? If you get the odd disappointing weigh in because of varying levels of water that isn't representative of the good work you're doing to improve your health and lifestyle long term. Why not ask your pharmasist if they've got a fat monitor on the scales, or take your measurments to motivate you when the numbers don't?
Keep it up I'd say!
x

keep your chin up hun your doing fab!

if our body is burning more than we are eating/drinking it wont let go of fat! dont stress your body more luv,although in the long run it will help with toning ALOT! thats common sense,it will think its starving,so just do gentle walks until nearer the end hun then increase as your calories increase at refeed :)

if our body is burning more than we are eating/drinking it wont let go of fat! dont stress your body more luv,although in the long run it will help with toning ALOT! thats common sense,it will think its starving,so just do gentle walks until nearer the end hun then increase as your calories increase at refeed :)

LT works because our body is burning more calories than we're taking on otherwise no diet would work. The bigger the deficeit between calories in and out the more fat our bodies have to burn for fuel.
See what your pharmasist advises about exercise, mine is very pro (as am I) for fat burning now and healthy habits after tfr.

hmm,ok like i said at the start,i lost less at my weigh in from running up to 10km a night,so i cut the amount i did and lost more from doing gentle exercise,thats my experience and thats what ill be going by,every body is different so maybe im the only person on the planet with a strange metabolism and fat store..

Funny thing seems everyone who is doing exercise looses less. I dont do any particular exercise but have bought a yoke for helping me do sit ups. Havent used it yet. I too bought one of those belts but got it in supervalue a few years back. I have majority of my weight on my belly and back.

i dont understand it at all,i presume that toning wouldnt hinder the loss each week so ill be doing plenty of that too,something for sit ups would be perfect! im already sitting here starving waiting to go for my shakes lol,im used to having my bfast at 7am! roll on 10.30!

Hm.. I will try for a week to see the results. The problem is when walking 6km for an hour I lose something about over 400cal. I don't remember how much do we eat - is it 450 per day? Is that ok to loose almost everything what we eat???
I will measure myself today and will check if any results next week.
I don't want to lose weight and end up with hanging skin...

I have emailed Lipotrim.
"Thank you for your email. Your not actually burning 400 calories so you have no problems. Walking and running is the best exercise and it’s free. The most important part of this is to ensure you are drinking water, drink before, during and after."

Morning all

I really didn't mean to get anyone's back up, hope I didn't. I did lighterlife 3 years ago and lost 3 stone but started gaining again the minute I stopped losing. My main motivation to exercise now is to put in place good habits to help me maintain when I finish tfr. This time I'm really focussing on changing life long habits after the easy bit (and all first timers this really is the easy bit) is over. So from my point of view if my body needs a bit extra water to accommodate the exercise so I'm a pound or two higher at weigh in it is so worth it becuase of the long term health benefits of being fit!
Good luck everyone for tfr & beyond!
x

Munch I absolutely share your opinion. I did many diets all were successful for a short term. I don't want to lose weight at the moment - I want to change my life to use it. Stay healthier and basically enjoy the life!

Back