Disappointed :-(

melarnz

Silver Member
I know I shouldn't have done it, but i jumped on my scales this morning and haven't lost any weight.

My weigh in is wednesdays and this is only my 2nd week in following the diet, so was hoping for another reasonable loss.

Am I expecting too much?

you naughty girl! Best bet is to wait untill Wednesday as your weight fluxoriates throughout the week and even day! Don't be hard on yourself or it may result to you getting downhearted and coming off the rails. Just focus on today and following the plan the best you can and not concentrating on the scale result :)

It's only been three days since your last weigh in. You really won't know until Weds, so just hang on xx

There's a long time before your Wednesday WI - it's too soon to get disheartened by your home WI. Stick to the plan and you will get a loss.

Thanks guys. I will stick to the plan. I'm really enjoying eating all this food!! I suppose eating this much and not putting on is a miracle lol.

Feel free to check out my diary to make sure I'm not eating too much !! It's called mels food diary newbie

Back