Disappointed

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Well it is my second weigh in today but it has only been 4 days this time as I am changing my days but according to my scales I have lost less than 1lb. Very disappointing as I have been 100% despite struggling. But my head is now in the right place so unlikely to blow it despite my low loss.

Any loss is wonderful hun,

Just wait and see what te scales say at propper weigh in you might be surprised...

I find that I hold,hold,hold weight then 4lb drops off over night so hang in there!!

Xxx

I think next week is going to be an immense one inspite if two weigh ins this week, babes

Last week I did pick a pair of jeans that I could do up but would probably have killed me if I had of sat down in them. I tried them on this morning and they fit, I do still have a bit of a muffin top, but even when I was a size 8 last year I had that due to the excess skin and having 10 children.... but they are comfortable and I can now wear them. Have now had to find something else that is too tight to try and get into.... lol I know I have lost inches and not weight, but somehow it always seems to be the number on the scales that matters. I am getting my CDC to measure me today so I can see inch loss on weeks like this.

Honest to god, Linda - you dont look like you have had ten kidlets. I imagine a woman who looks like she needs to tear her hair out with ten kids and you look dead normal. Im in awe of you babes and bless you heart for sharing your love around ten littlies xx
Do you have any twins in there?

Nope, no twins, thank goodness...... although my cousins are twins so it was always a possibility.... they do range from 27 down to 7 (8 this month) and only 3 live at home now.... so it is perfectly normal here now..... not sure how Christmas Day will be though!!

oh think of all that love coming back to you Linda times ten. I only have one (I would have loved more but when we lost Evie at 14 weeks gestation and subs had the autopsy - we were advised not to have more). But I have a lovely doggy and he is my baby when Ellie is at school.

Well I went to my WI and I lost 1lb... it was only 4 days this time but still, I did expect more as it is only week 2, but at least it is 1 off and not 1 on and I am crossing my fingers for a big loss next week to make up for it!!! ha ha

Our bodies are such strange and complicated things eh? Just read about your inch loss though on the other post - great idea! I guess all we can do is trust the plan :D

Firstly - I can't believe you have 10 kids and that the oldest is 27 - you don't look that much older than 27 yourself...

On the 1lb after 4 days - its still in the right direction - and unfortunately our bodies don't drop weight in a nice linear way - 1/2lb a day over the course of the week and I am sure that by next weigh in you will see the extra from this week, plus next week. A big loss to make up for it.

I would love to be at your house at Christmas - it must be great.

Well I went to my WI and I lost 1lb... it was only 4 days this time but still, I did expect more as it is only week 2, but at least it is 1 off and not 1 on and I am crossing my fingers for a big loss next week to make up for it!!! ha ha

Hi Linda, I'm in exactly the same boat as you this week. I also had a short week and lost a pound. I'm sure both of us will have a great loss next week. :)

Okay well today is day after WI and I get on the scales and I have lost nearly 3 lb. Sods law eh? But on my scales takes me nicely into the 11s.

Yay! Well done! :)

Back