Disappointment

PinksW

Feeling a bit low. Was supposed to go along for my first session with CDC this evening and start tomorrow. Now been told I have to get doctors permission before I start as I'm so flipping fat and I cant see him until next week, so things are a week behind :cry:
Will keep coming here to motivate myself, tho.

Ah cheer up PinksW not too worry sure why dont you do a cutting out carbs or min them down and do go for a few gentle walks so you could even be down a few lbs by the time you start and it will also help with the carb cravings when you get into see them

I agree hun. I'd cut out Rice/Bread/Potatoes/Pasta now and the transition onto CD will be sooooooooo much easier.

Stay strong hun.

I hadn't prepared and in hindsight cutting down the week before would have made the transition so much smoother!! Good luck!

hun dont worry about the docs i thought mine wouldnt do it and she did was really pleased i was doing something about my weight.

also agree with the others start drinking more water and counting down on cals and carbs

im sure ull be fine
ashley xx

Hugs to you! I had to wait over a week for my first appointment with my CDC, but it went quick so will be here before you know it!

They're definitely right. Before I started I binged on rubbish and it made the diet so hard. Drink a lot more water in the run up as well because it's difficult if you're not used it.
Don't be saddened about being a week behind, just use it to prepare yourself for next week, and make sure you're in the right mind frame.
Lo ..x

Thank you all for your advice...I can see you're going to be a real support to me over the next god knows how long!
Cant wait to start, am going onto protein and salad veg as from tomorrow. Gonna finish a bottle of wine tonight and then bye bye alcohol :wave_cry:

Cant believe it, but my partner has agreed to join me on my journey! Amazing

Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back