disaster strikes

jenboo

Ji everyone I currently sitting in hospital after having my appendix removed. :-( came in last night with really bad pain had thwm out this aft. Have been told I hqve to stop diwt during recovery gutted xxxx

Gutted for you :-( you're gonna need your strength tho for recovery so beat you leave it for a few weeks till you're on the mend.

Sending you lots of love & get we'll wishes x x x

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Get well soon xxx

Feel better soon!

Oh Jen, that's awful! But better you take the time to recover properly and give your body the best chance of healing. So sorry you had to go through the pain! We're all wishing you a speedy recovery!! xxx :gen126::character00264:

:( Oh no jenboo, poor you that must have been scary and horrible! What a bummer having to come off the diet too but hopefully it won't be for long and you never know, your body uses a lot of energy up when it is healing so you might not gain too much. Hope your pain is settling now xx

Have they suggested when you might be allowed home jenboo? You really do have my huge sympathy, i have spent a hell of a lot of time in hospitals over the last 30 years and they are not nice places to be in, especially once you start to feel slightly better. With the pressure on beds these days I am absolutely certain they will not keep you in any longer than they need to so, for now, it has to be the best place for you. At least you have Internet access which will hopefully keep you sane! X

Hey am home. Got kicked out this afternoon so recovering at home am feeling pants lol and struggling to eat tjink its coz I hvent been eating for 6weeks xx

That's all right, just take it nice and easy. What are your favourite foods?

I bet you're glad to be home. Have you got people looking after you? xx

Glad you are home. Just take it easy and eat little and often x

Glad you are home jenboo, I certainly wouldn't be forcing food down, its very normal no have a small appetite after surgery. I would continue to eat your 3 cambridge products a day and try and add in some really healthy stuff like lean meat, veggies and salads. Its more important to get good vitamins and minerals inside you to help the healing process than a load of rubbish food with little nutritional value.

Thanks everyone . My mum has come to look fter me coz I live alone n my little boy isnt back till tomorrow. In lots of pain. Beem told to stay way from diet until fully recovered as need food to help miscle etc and also to prevent constipation xx

:bighug: for you jenboo, its great your mum is coming to help out, hopefully you will pick up again very quickly

Inhope so I askex the surgeon how much do mt appendix weigh will I lose weight javong them out and he lughed his hed off zx

Inhope so I askex the surgeon how much do mt appendix weigh will I lose weight javong them out and he lughed his hed off zx

You really sound like you are on the road to recovery now ! Hope you are resting up and enjoying being spoilt rotten, xx

Back