Disasterous last weigh-in...Gutted

monkey30

Determined and motivated!
Hey guys and girls,

Just had my final weigh-in before refeed starts tomorrow and I have PUT ON 3lb. :cry: Gutted gutted gutted.
I have not done ANYTHING different. I have categorically NOT eaten or cheated in anyway, its not TOTM. I just don't understand it???? :confused:
I know i have had brilliant weight losses to date, but 3lb on just before i'm due to refeed when i'm already anxious about refeed.....come on! :eek:

Well, i'm goign to stick to the plan, refeed tomorrow, but i'm just so worried now that this is the sign of things to come :cry::cry::cry:

How annoying! Poor you. I wonder what went wrong there. Did you do a pee stick test to check the ketosis?

sorry thats to bad did you drink enough water

Ah monkey - gutting or what?! :eek:

I'm thinking maybe it was the 9 last week that was the 'blip', maybe with TOTM you'd got a bit dehydrated-I don't know - but if you'd had a 3 then and another 3 this week you'd have been much happier. Shame it had to happen this way instead but the result is exactly the same.

Now dust yourself off and look forward to your refeed. Try not to be anxious - that won't help. Look forward to and enjoy what you have. Best of luck .. I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

Aww monkey, that's so disappointing. But in the past and on other diets, I've often found that I put weight on in the week after TOTM. So please don't let that deter you from the rest of your journey, and keep us posted!

Ah monkey - gutting or what?! :eek:

I'm thinking maybe it was the 9 last week that was the 'blip', maybe with TOTM you'd got a bit dehydrated-I don't know - but if you'd had a 3 then and another 3 this week you'd have been much happier. Shame it had to happen this way instead but the result is exactly the same.

Now dust yourself off and look forward to your refeed. Try not to be anxious - that won't help. Look forward to and enjoy what you have. Best of luck .. I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

maybe you are right, maybe last week was a blip! and on reflection (whilst marching the dog around the streets for two hours) i'm thinking perhaps i didn't drink enough water this week. we had run out of 2 litre bottles so had to get 1.5 litre and i haven't been drinking any extra.
and yes, 6lb in two weeks this close to goal is very good...... negative nelly is here again!!!

Just waiting now for the Tesco delivery, fridge has been cleaned out in preparation!!! ;)

Thanks xx

That's very odd, yet you lost 9lbs whilst on you totm, was that right? But that's 6lbs in 2 weeks so still a good loss.

yeah lost 9lb on TOTM.... but then i suppose TOTM was in this week a little as well so that could have had an affect?

You're right, 6lb in two weeks...better than a slap in the face!! Thanks x

How annoying! Poor you. I wonder what went wrong there. Did you do a pee stick test to check the ketosis?

I have only once been given a pee stick at my pharmacy!!
But even then, i have had nothing else than the LT packs, water and green tea, so i shouldn't have been kicked out of ketosis right? :confused:
x

Ah monkey! How disheartening! :( :hug99:

But Jan talks sense.
You've done amazing looking at your overall weight loss. Don't let this hamper your refeed :)

xxx

Ah monkey! How disheartening! :( :hug99:

But Jan talks sense.
You've done amazing looking at your overall weight loss. Don't let this hamper your refeed :)

xxx

i know you're right, one pitiful weigh-in does not detract from the fact that i have lost 51lb!

I'm feeling upbeat again now because of you guys on this forum and the fact that the tesco man has been!!! My cupboards are no longer bare!! I have washed all my salad and veg, and i'm looking forward to a trip to the butchers in the morning!!
I'm celebrating my achievements with a haircut in the morning, then planning my refeed......by the letter!!!

Thanks all xx

Well once its planned write it up on here chick and we'll have a look over it for ya :)

So day 1 of refeed is tomorrow then?

Dont feel so down. 51lbs is a massive loss and i bet you look amazing. That hair cut tomorrow will make you feel better no doubt :) xxx

i will do. the other half is at work for the BH weekend, so i'm planning meals and i'll put it up on here. :D
I have tomorrow sorted (day 1), i did have sunday sorted but a game of badminton at 7pm-8pm is making me have to rethink my stategy lol :eek:

Thanks for your support...and wish me luck!!! :eating:

Ktx

You don't need luck sweet, you'll be fine :)

Back