Attack Disclaimer - Gross Question sorry - tiolet matters

Becky.Boo

So sorry to ask this but ive had 2 full days of diarrhea, not huge amounts but everytime I use the loo I get the urge to go.
Has any one experienced issues like this on attack?:sigh:

Sorry to be gross but it's like a dark colour and oily/grease in texture? :eek:

Just what you want huh? I think you have just met the whoosh Fairy. Have you had a big amount of sweetener lately/ that could be a cause
Hope you go back to normal soon xx

Luckly it's not like tummy crapms or a shock and run to the loo situation so its not too bad! :eek:

Well I suppose I might like the whoosh fairy ... she must be clearing out my insides, hopefully that will mean i lose plenty lol!

No I actually have only added sweetner to the muffins, i drink my coffee and tea with none.

thanks for the reply!

I had this when I first started but I have ibs, maybe if not away in few days and your worried get it checked our

Stay hydrated hon :)

On the plus side this diet had helped my ibs I'm now pooing normal happy days!!!

Hope your feeling better soon xxx

Hi Becky, not many people mention it but yes I got this on about day 4 :-( with much cramping etc, but it passed. Gradually... I actually took some painkillers. I put it down to my digestive system getting used to all the protein without carbs to pad them out! After this you'll porbably find you only need to go once every few days, that's quite normal too!

Lol that's ladies .. Good to know I'm not alone.

The thought did cross my mind that I could be wheat intolerant as it started the day I ate my 1st Duffins (seen someone call them that think it a perfect name) but hopefully not and it my body adjusting!

Nite nite

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Becky in my attack I had similar, then nothing but problems with transit since. Hope your problems ok today x

Is there something wrong with me? I can go weeks without going then I resort to dulco?

psyllium husks in a tablet of 1000mg 2x day work great!! From the Heath food shop, or aloe Vera juice (cranberry flavour) is good for keeping you regular and with bloating and gas .. 25ml 2x day Heath food shop has that as well, it's much better than sennakcot or anything else :)

Well everything is still moving for me ... Eek!

I'm wondering now if I am oat bran intolerant?!

Im happy enough thought as its not effecting my daily routine ... Better out than in I suppose! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just posted a question about this......I can't tolerate bread, pasta or potatoes at all, they all cause me stomach pain, bloating and diarrhoea so I haven't eaten them in a year, but found the introduction of the oat bran caused diarrhoea. I cut out the oat bran for the last two days and am back to normal!

Back