• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another embarrassing question!!!

I'm on day 3 of taking the tablets now and I think things are starting to take off!

I have a question now concerning toilet matters....sorry in advance :eek:

I've had no accidents or uncontrollable urges to use the loo, but when I went this morning, after flushing I noticed there was an oily slick remaining on the top of the water. Everything else about my "visit" was as normal. Is this sort of thing common?

I don't think I've eaten a lot of fat at all, but this is what I ate yesterday:

breakfast - bran flakes with s/skimmed milk

lunch (catered at a works event) - Ham (deli style) roast chicken (no skin) and salad. Fresh fruit salad.

dinner - Jerk chicken, cooked in Fry Light with onion, pepper, tomato puree and spices. Brown rice. Mullerlight yoghurt.

I also drank just under 2 litres of water and a couple of cups of coffee.

Does it sound like I am on the right track with my eating? I couldn't really check the fat content of anything but think it was pretty low, I made sure there was no fat or skin on any of my meat.

I was just a bit concerned by the amount of oil in the loo, haven't noticed anything anywhere else :)

K xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
Kirsty your food diary seems fine to me and don't be worried about what you fine in the loo.

Xenical holds 1/3 of fat in your gut stopping the body from absorbing it, but like all waste your body gets rid of it. It's perfectly normal to notice a change in color or oil in the loo. It mean its working and holding the fat and getting rid of it properly.

S: 14st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st9lb(11.73%)
yes its common and sometimes you wont see the effects for a day or 2 after, i recently ate something lil naughty, and thought i got away with it, but nope i didnt, just had late side effects so be warned, and be good lol

ur diet seems good:)